Please identify this jewelry

Many brands have a similar bow ring, I wonder if this is the Tiffany version, since it looks most like it and is next to the Paper Flowers. I cannot go to Pinterest since I do not have an account, but this is the best match I found with a google search. Perhaps ask in the Tiffany forum?

IMG_6923.png

Many brands have a similar bow ring, I wonder if this is the Tiffany version, since it looks most like it and is next to the Paper Flowers. I cannot go to Pinterest since I do not have an account, but this is the best match I found with a google search. Perhaps ask in the Tiffany forum?

View attachment 5847607
Yes i think this is the Tiffany double bow ring... but may have been discontinued.

View attachment 5847607
Thank you!!! That's exactly the same one! Too bad its discontinued.

Reactions: nicole0612
Yes I know it’s Bvlgari, I need help to identify the design, not the designer ☺️
I’m fairly certain that piece is not authentic but it is closest to the Bvlgari Bvlgari collection. The piece you posted has several things wrong that bring authenticity into question. One being the circles on the chain that have no stamp, they all have the Bvlgari stamp. It also appears to be tarnishing.