Please identify this jewelry

Hi, i'd like to require your super knowledge to help me identify this ring, or at least what it represents.. I always thought it kinda looked like Jesus face.. But i'm not sure. It was given to me by my grand mother, she told me that she found it digging in her garden. I know that it's gold by the "10k" on it but that's all I know. It's really tiny, it only fits on my pinky.
THANKS for the help!20190515_133837.jpg 20190515_133819.jpg

Attachments

• 20190515_133815.jpg
    20190515_133815.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 371
Reactions: ZaneetaS
Hi, i'd like to require your super knowledge to help me identify this ring, or at least what it represents.. I always thought it kinda looked like Jesus face.. But i'm not sure. It was given to me by my grand mother, she told me that she found it digging in her garden. I know that it's gold by the "10k" on it but that's all I know. It's really tiny, it only fits on my pinky.
THANKS for the help!View attachment 4433560 View attachment 4433561

The Medusa head brings protection to the wearer as it symbolises foresight. Medusa was cursed (by Athena) and anyone that looked at Medusa directly was turned to stone but Perseus used his shield as a mirror so he could see where she was so he could cut off her head (and used it as a weapon for his own ends). Pegasus sprang from her head when it was cut off (and where would Hermes lovers be without such a winged horse? How would Hermes voyage to and from the afterlife without his steed?). Jewellery with the Medusa head (and I suppose all those Versace buttons) are in themselves symbols for the shield of Perseus.

Does anyone have a good starting point for finding someone to authenticate Native American jewelry? I inherited some jewelry from my grandmother -- and much of it is Native American (or Native American style, at least). I feel confident SHE believed it was authenticate, but I'm not sure. There is one pendant, in particular, that I'd like to find out more about and authenticate, if possible, but since I don't have much information (like an artist name or tribal affiliation) it's been tough going. If anyone can point me to a general source who could possibly help me narrow this down, I'd appreciate it!

Does anyone have a good starting point for finding someone to authenticate Native American jewelry? I inherited some jewelry from my grandmother -- and much of it is Native American (or Native American style, at least). I feel confident SHE believed it was authenticate, but I'm not sure. There is one pendant, in particular, that I'd like to find out more about and authenticate, if possible, but since I don't have much information (like an artist name or tribal affiliation) it's been tough going. If anyone can point me to a general source who could possibly help me narrow this down, I'd appreciate it!
There is a thread about Native American jewelry. Perhaps someone in that thread could help you or refer you to help? Here it is: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/real-native-american-jewelry.864169/

Was watching a 2016 chinese movie called 'Suddenly Seventeen'. Was mesmerised by the wardrobe and accessories worn by the lead actress, Ni Ni. Is it possible to ID the starburst ear studs she was wearing? TIA!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191024-153148_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20191024-153148_YouTube.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 130
Was watching a 2016 chinese movie called 'Suddenly Seventeen'. Was mesmerised by the wardrobe and accessories worn by the lead actress, Ni Ni. Is it possible to ID the starburst ear studs she was wearing? TIA!

This looks like the APM Meteorites Stud Earrings.