Please identify this CHANEL

Thank you so much for the info and pics,
I can't believe I missed it..it was in in graveyard???

Well I will ask if they come in caviar...the bag is gorgeous..

Once again thank you ladies...

Ok..I found the exact same bag listed at Ebay..
The bag listed at Ebay seems to be fake..now I am just hoping chanel really make it..
the auction: eBay: Chanel leather black quilted handbag purse bag GORGEOUS (item 170019394884 end time Aug-22-06 14:20:45 PDT)
here is the bag I saw the other day:

40_1.JPG

7b_1.JPG

28_1.JPG

I thought this tag is bit weird:
42_1.JPG

No reserve for the bag is also scare me..I asked seller the style number for the bag and the pic for the serial number but no reply yet..

I just contacted Chanel CS early this morning and they said they only have 1 of these gorgeous bags left in the country!!! :crybaby: They said they can't give out the info on what boutique has it(why? Is this top secret or something? weird), but that they will call me today and I can order directly from them. *crossing fingers it's not a display unit* If anyone else sees this beautiful bag in your local Chanel boutique(the rep said she can't access non Chanel boutique stores..ex: NM, Bloomies, Saks, etc), can you PM me? TIA! Hope to be your twin China white!:heart:

"Your" bag was available at Chanel South Coast Plaza today...saw it on display on the shelf unit running through the center of the handbag department... : )

I called the 1800 Chanel number and that bag was only made in lambskin....too bad it wasn't made in Caviar. I also called a boutique and they said the same thing. Had to double check LOL.

The style number didn't match the bag....the Customer Service Representative said that one number was missing ...but even when she figured out the number it was for a different bag.....Maybe they couldn't find the right box and gave her that one....I know that has happened with me many times.....

It is really a beautiful bag......

nypersonalshopper said:
I called the 1800 Chanel number and that bag was only made in lambskin....too bad it wasn't made in Caviar. I also called a boutique and they said the same thing. Had to double check LOL.

The style number didn't match the bag....the Customer Service Representative said that one number was missing ...but even when she figured out the number it was for a different bag.....Maybe they couldn't find the right box and gave her that one....I know that has happened with me many times.....

It is really a beautiful bag......

OMG..so the lady I saw carry the exact the same fake like the bag at Ebay listing..

Ok...let me get it straight, the fakers made it in caviar but Chanel only in lambskin..
Wow..I never thought the classy looking lady I saw the other day carried fake..:sad: :sad:

Thanks for the info..