Please identify this CHANEL

Yes, but I want to get the employee's discount, so it HAS to be from Bloomy's. . . I just called the Chestnut Hill store to check for the beige color, but they don't have any in stock.

So, I decided to buy the bag. Here are some pics.

I always thought that my first chanel bag would be black, but the more I look at it, the more I like the color! I love the "half-moon" shape and the fact that it is not as heavy as some of the other Chanel bags. And it stays on my shoulder! (I've always found it difficult to find a bag that will actually stay on my shoulder and not slide off.)

I'm really, really happy! :smile:

Attachments

• Chanel Bag 1.jpg
    Chanel Bag 1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 65
  • Chanel Bag 2.jpg
    Chanel Bag 2.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 75
Reactions: MrsFord04
Congrats on your gorgeous bag! :yahoo: I know I'm super late to this thread(and new to this subforum), but I *have* to get that bag! lol! How much is the retail? 1175? It's beautiful!:heart:

china white - YAY! I thought it sounded familar when you described it, I also know it as the SATC Chanel :smile: It looks GREAT on you and I'm glad you were able to use your discount on it, woohoo! :yahoo:

Hi,

I need help ..I think I am in love with the bag..

I saw a lady with chanel bag today. I love how it looks on her.
I tried to look at the chanel pics posted by Pfers in here, the closest I can I found is the bags from Chanel4me83.

The bag I saw was black leather flap like below and have pocket on the side. It has the same CC metal zipper pull

0BF6DA800F0211DBA9D488D1181CACF4.jpg

The bag has diamond stiching (not double stitching )and has handles like the bag below, it's pretty much the combination of these to bags.

047E51200F0211DBA404CB2A181CACF4.jpg

Can someone post the pic if you have it,
Is it still available in the store, can you please tell me the model #
The dimension of the bag..

The bag has the exact the shape like the bag #1..

Please help..

Thank you everybody!!!

I had to think long and hard about getting it, but I am glad I did!

I am a fan of SATC and didn't know that the bag was on the show! Goes to show you how clueless I am!

Btw, PupsterPurse, yes, it was $1175 retail. Money well-spent, if you ask me!

hey I know those bags, j/k (will never get tiered of seeing my bags)

I know the bag you are talking about it was in the fall/winter 2005 collection. I think someone on this forum has it, I will try to find the picture......