Please ID this BV - Style, Color, Age - Post here!

w
Fashionphile listed this bag as just Ebano Cervo Flap Bag. The official style name does not matter to me but I'm just curious how old is it. An estimation is as good as it gets. Thank you in advance for your time. View attachment 4405783View attachment 4405785View attachment 4405786View attachment 4405787
Pre-Fall 2013 and I think it's most likely Espresso but :shrugs:
The handle gave it away (for me) as I remembered there was a bag done in Quetsche that has a flap and a tassle thingy on the front with the same handle style.
I don't have a catalog but if someone does, they can give you the "name" other than Washed Cervo Shoulder Bag :lol: and maybe confirm the colour. I wouldn't imagine BV would have offered it in both Ebano and Espresso.
Here is a pic from my photo library:
Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 6.57.43 PM.png

Is this ottone? Measurements say 16.5" x 10" x 6" is that a medium? Not the small? The pic looks like my small but my research says those measurements are for a medium, but the post I read also has measurements for a mini which is smaller than my small so I'm a tad confused...TIA!
EDIT: The description says width at opening is 16.5" so I think it might be a small?
bottega_metallictote1_1024x1024@2x.jpg bottega_metallictote16_1024x1024@2x.jpg bottega_metallictote14_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Is this ottone? Measurements say 16.5" x 10" x 6" is that a medium? Not the small? The pic looks like my small but my research says those measurements are for a medium, but the post I read also has measurements for a mini which is smaller than my small so I'm a tad confused...TIA!
EDIT: The description says width at opening is 16.5" so I think it might be a small?
View attachment 4407867 View attachment 4407868 View attachment 4407869
It’s a Mini Cabat in Ottone. The plaque is totally illegible but it will also confirm its status as a Mini.
I saw that one - local, too. :lol: