Please ID this BV - Style, Color, Age - Post here!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If the color IRL is closer to that in the second photo, I’m putting my money on moon. I’ll take a photo of my moon lanyard tomorrow.

2. It is darker IRL, for some reason it photographs more silvery.

3. Hello, this is one of my favorite BV bags, but sadly I have forgotten its name. I purchased it directly from a BV boutique in Singapore or Hong Kong and I don't even remember which year, though i'm guessing the early 2000's. I would be ever so grateful if anyone can ID it.

IMG_0098.jpeg IMG_0099.jpeg IMG_0100.jpeg IMG_0101.jpg

4. The vast majority of BV bags from that era had/have no official name. It was probably called a Nodini Hobo/Shoulder bag, or something like that. :flowers:

frenziedhandbag likes this.
  5. Thank you Von!

6. You’re welcome. I was in a bit of a rush to get replies out this morning. This bag would have been called the Naruto Knot Hobo or something, as the term “Nodini” wasn’t used in the early 2000s I believe. I have a pretty extensive photo library at home - I’ll see if I can find a pic and pinpoint a year. My best guess is 2003/2004. :flowers:

7. Oh that would be terrific. I’ve never seen another like it. It still looks great, which is a testament to the quality and timelessness of the TM years.

8. Could be Moon Ardoise?

Hershey'sKisses likes this.
  9. Thinking Argento, wishing for Moon

10. Moon Ardoise is different from Moon
    look
    does it look like yours?

Attached Files:

11. Oh that’s pretty! But no, it doesn’t look like that. It’s more black with flaking silver... if that makes sense!

12. Here’s a comparison of my ardoise double knot bracelet and my moon lanyard.
    IMG_0415.JPG IMG_0414.JPG

13. it does, flaking silver and clearly black background? then, it must be Moon
    if silver finish is even and has no visible 'veins' then it's probably Argento

14. The silver finish isn’t even, but maybe it’s just a flaky Argento. I don’t think I’d be lucky enough to score Moon. I can’t get a good photo of it, it’s a lot more silvery in photos. Whatever it is, it’s pretty! I can’t get enough of the Metallics!

ksuromax and frenziedhandbag like this.
  15. Hi, does anyone know what this purse is called? Or at least the year it was released? Thanks.

Attached Files: