Please hold good thoughts - I am hoping to adopt again.

Checked on your package today Clever - it should be on it's last leg to me! Should arrive just in time for me to eat the entire package, as Missy the Moose was just diagnosed with lung cancer. We are looking at six months if we are lucky. Hoping to slow things down but when the vet showed me her x-ray, it has pretty much covered her lungs. The nodules are all small but there are just hundreds of them. Not at all what I was expecting when I took her in today. They all break our hearts in the end but I would never change the loving of them.
so sorry for this bad news

Checked on your package today Clever - it should be on it's last leg to me! Should arrive just in time for me to eat the entire package, as Missy the Moose was just diagnosed with lung cancer. We are looking at six months if we are lucky. Hoping to slow things down but when the vet showed me her x-ray, it has pretty much covered her lungs. The nodules are all small but there are just hundreds of them. Not at all what I was expecting when I took her in today. They all break our hearts in the end but I would never change the loving of them.

Oh buzzy, no :crybaby:
I'm so sorry, what a horrible shock. You're right, they all break our hearts eventually and however long they're with us, it's not enough. Sending you and the Moose big, gentle :hugs::hugs::hugs:Lots of them.

oh buzzy i'm so sorry.

mr. jax has on again off again issues. i was rewarded with a lovely puddle this morning, but he used the box this afternoon. le sigh! but i still love him anyway.

Mr Jax...*sigh* I'm so glad he has supportive parents...

Oh buzzy.:frown: So sorry to read this. Hugs and love to you, moose and your family..