Please help-Rouge vif first or city????

Tough call - esthetically, I like the look of the First better in such a bright color, and the shape appeals to me more. But my only Bbag is a City! I need the space - big enough to hold papers, water bottles, etc...

What are your needs? A red first would be great for light errands or a night out, but anything more than that, I'd go for the City.

I wouldn't be surprised that the Rouge Vif is more popular in the First... my local store only orders the more neutral colors in the City since that's what most people want... outside tPF that is!!

it depends on what size bags you carry at the moment? And what exactly you want to use the Bbag for.

I love love love small bags and my classique is perfect to take out at the weekend and at night. I think the city is a better size if you want to take your bag to work/school.

I also love the shape of the First. I own several First bags, as well as a few City bags. I use the City bags the most, because I find the size is so much more practical. The First is a cute size for evening.

I find if I have a book in my City bag, it doesn't droop much--just a thought!

I prefer the City.....I'm a City gal although I do own 3 Firsts. I just love the slouchiness & the practicality of the city size & I really do think that the rouge vif looks more captivating in the larger sizes.

I think this is a great and sexy color to wear out at night; therefore, I choose the first since it is smaller and sexier (more appropriate for nightlife). Then again, I really don't carry that much stuff so I wouldnt' miss the space.