please help me with my trade in

duckiesforme

Jun 2, 2014
I sent in my double pocket satchel because the color had worn off of it and they sent me a credit for $224. I have to pick something $448 and up and I don't know what to get. I would appreciate some suggestions please. tia

I don't think I want to replace it with another one because it was a little too heavy for me anyway and they only have black and natural on the website and I don't want either color. the color of my double pocket satchel was crimson and I only had it for a few months and only carried it a few times and I was looking at it before I put it away after carrying it and noticed some of the color had worn off.
thanks for the suggestions. I was looking at those and was wondering if the tessuta was a heavy bag and is it a very big bag?

Last edited:
I sent in my double pocket satchel because the color had worn off of it and they sent me a credit for $224. I have to pick something $448 and up and I don't know what to get. I would appreciate some suggestions please. tia

The Altos come to mind.

Giovanna, Sabrina, or Zip Zip satchel.

I don't have a picture I can upload, but I've seen some Altos posted here by members,