please help me with my trade in

duckiesforme

Jun 2, 2014
I sent in my double pocket satchel because the color had worn off of it and they sent me a credit for $224. I have to pick something $448 and up and I don't know what to get. I would appreciate some suggestions please. tia

duckiesforme

Jun 2, 2014
I don't think I want to replace it with another one because it was a little too heavy for me anyway and they only have black and natural on the website and I don't want either color. the color of my double pocket satchel was crimson and I only had it for a few months and only carried it a few times and I was looking at it before I put it away after carrying it and noticed some of the color had worn off.
thanks for the suggestions. I was looking at those and was wondering if the tessuta was a heavy bag and is it a very big bag?

Last edited:

lovethatduck

Jul 21, 2014
I sent in my double pocket satchel because the color had worn off of it and they sent me a credit for $224. I have to pick something $448 and up and I don't know what to get. I would appreciate some suggestions please. tia
The Altos come to mind.

Giovanna, Sabrina, or Zip Zip satchel.

I don't have a picture I can upload, but I've seen some Altos posted here by members,

Aug 13, 2014
I'd vote for an Alto zip zip satchel. Beautiful leather and well made. Not heavy.
The Alto Giovanna is beautiful, but even the medium sized one is heavy.