Please help me to choose my third(last) chanel purchase!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394445039.817788.jpg
Like other ladies I would love to convince you to add a red flap because red does go with almost anything as well bit if black is your thing then nothing surpasses a black reissue. Either GHW or RHW it will be the most elegant small bag that screams luxury only to people who knows it!!

View attachment 2537091
Like other ladies I would love to convince you to add a red flap because red does go with almost anything as well bit if black is your thing then nothing surpasses a black reissue. Either GHW or RHW it will be the most elegant small bag that screams luxury only to people who knows it!!

Thanks for ur suggestion Malai! But I'm not interested in distress leather...prefer in caviar or lambskin! ;)

Black Classic WOC! I can't live without mine! It's my traveling bag...easy and quick access to credit cards, and then can be used as evening clutch! Can't go wrong.

But all your choices are lovely. Try them all and go with your gut :smile:

Hi everyone..! Currently I'm looking for a third chanel bag this year(it might be last) to add into my small chanel collection.

These are what I've got last year:-
1)Black Maxi Classic Flap in SHW(Lambskin)
2)Black Medium boy in RHW(Calfskin)

Please help me to choose these to be my last chanel bag(I might use it for shopping,night out,travel,wedding..etc):-:smile:
1)Black Medium Classic Flap GHW(caviar)
2)Black Medium CLassic Flap SHW(caviar)
3)Black Gst GHW
4)Black Classic WOC GHW

Yes you can see that i love chanel black bags so badly..it match all my outfits perfectly! .:heart::love::cloud9::hbeat:
Do you have a pic of your Calfskin Boy??

I'd go with the WOC, I have the black lambskin boy with RHW and the caviar jumbo with GHW. I prefer to have things that are different styles so the WOC seems completely different in look and purpose. But thats just my opinion :smile:

Do you have a pic of your Calfskin Boy??

I'd go with the WOC, I have the black lambskin boy with RHW and the caviar jumbo with GHW. I prefer to have things that are different styles so the WOC seems completely different in look and purpose. But thats just my opinion :smile:

I too prefer different look for each bag but still struggling which bag to choose...what's next bag in ur mind after getting the classic and boy?
Click and see my boy...;)
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/shhhhhhh-i-secretly-bring-handsome-boy-friend-home-847784.html

I too prefer different look for each bag but still struggling which bag to choose...what's next bag in ur mind after getting the classic and boy?
Click and see my boy...;)
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/shhhhhhh-i-secretly-bring-handsome-boy-friend-home-847784.html
Oh its lovely!! I wanted calfskin as I read that it's less delicate but to be honest, I'm probably just as happy with the lambskin..its a boy after all! I think the next one in mind is the cerf/executive. Probably again in black!

My only black bags are Chanel because for the amount I know i'm sure that it'll go with everything and I'll still like the colour in many years time! plus classic black