Please help me in deciding the metal colour for perlee clover bracelet

J_love_Chanel

Nov 16, 2018
Dear all the VCA lovers and experts,
I am in the middle of deciding on the metal colour for perlee clover bracelet. I have tried all three different colours 3 times so far but still can’t seem to decide on one. In fact, I like all of them except that I can’t afford to get them all but just one...
Although I do wear my white gold tennis bracelet with white gold wedding set daily, I know white gold doesn’t complement my skin tone the best in general so other than tennis and wedding set, I do not own any other white metal jewellery.
On that note, I think it will be either yellow or pink. However, I simply can’t decide on one. I am in serious need of help from all of the lovely ladies/ gents. Please tell me which colour suits my skin tone the best. Thank you in advance!

EA3E2234-2300-4375-9320-E631760ADE4B.jpeg

B9EE8717-C478-4D4D-BFC1-72C466D9D82F.jpeg

808B9A98-7CA2-4707-8073-1FD5F8BE6D43.jpeg

ITA The pink gold blends nicely with your skin for the rosy glow . The yellow gold pops for higher contrast and sparkle and makes you look tan (IMO) I like either one a lot on you. Would one be more practical in terms of coordinating with what you already own? (I like all of the combo stacks you posted )Good luck and pls kee us posted with more pics and thoughts
Edit: I love the white gold too! Sorry that’s not helpful!

I prefer the rose gold on your skin. It gives a kind of pinky glow to the skin.
Thank you!

ITA The pink gold blends nicely with your skin for the rosy glow . The yellow gold pops for higher contrast and sparkle and makes you look tan (IMO) I like either one a lot on you. Would one be more practical in terms of coordinating with what you already own? (I like all of the combo stacks you posted )Good luck and pls kee us posted with more pics and thoughts
Edit: I love the white gold too! Sorry that’s not helpful!
I am very new to the world of VCA- only just started this April therefore I have a very small collection of VCA. I have MOP 5 motif, MOP vintage pendant, guilloche 5 motif, and vintage guilloche pendant. With my current items, I feel that the yellow gold may complement better but I do love rose gold at the same time. Am I ever gone make up my mind..? I wonder.. haha

Thank you!

I am very new to the world of VCA- only just started this April therefore I have a very small collection of VCA. I have MOP 5 motif, MOP vintage pendant, guilloche 5 motif, and vintage guilloche pendant. With my current items, I feel that the yellow gold may complement better but I do love rose gold at the same time. Am I ever gone make up my mind..? I wonder.. haha

that is so me - the part on can’t make up my mind.

I couldn’t make up my mind about the 5 motif bracelet (after weeks of intense debate in my mind) till I tried them on again at the boutique and discussing with my sweet SA.

I would say go with whatever your heart beats faster!

Reactions: J_love_Chanel
feel that the yellow gold may complement better but I do love rose gold at the same time
Id normally like to say get what you love, but only if you are okay with mixing it up a bit with your other pieces? However, if you think you‘re at the cusp of s sea change (meaning you love pink and will eventuallu switch all of it, then thats different).

By the way, i was serious when i said i also loved WG on you. I think the combo of your tennis bracelet and WG VCA is stunning and flattering

Id normally like to say get what you love, but only if you are okay with mixing it up a bit with your other pieces? However, if you think you‘re at the cusp of s sea change (meaning you love pink and will eventuallu switch all of it, then thats different).

By the way, i was serious when i said i also loved WG on you. I think the combo of your tennis bracelet and WG VCA is stunning and flattering
I don’t mind mixing metals but tend to stick to two types of metal at a time as mixing all three colours seem little to much for my liking. That’s where the problem comes. As I wear my white gold sets daily, I just worry that I will find it difficult to wear rose perlee clover with my other VCA pieces as that means mixing all three colours of metals. Ohhh this is such a stupid thing to worry about with what’s going on with COVID and etc. I almost feel silly but it feels like such a big decision to be made for me =(

• Love
Reactions: 880