PLEASE Help me Find

Hi Dears,

One of my holy grails have been a BBK in any of the four sizes with Gold HW.
Even though it is a spectrum of sizes, I feel like they all have a different purpose of use.. (my preference would be from big to small).
I communicate with my SM at my Hermes store and told her many times I am looking for a BBK over the last couple years.
However, every time she comes back from podium, she always says that Box Leather is only available as a push order, and that she would let me know if any comes her way.
Recently, I am noticing that there has been a small number of BBKs from the store, so I am getting more anxious(?) and eager to get my hands on my HG. Moreover, when I heard someone got a BBK as a walk in at the London Store opening, I thought my heart would stop.
My first question is, "Do we know any details of how a push order really works?"
I have seen a fairly big reseller in my country with some box leather B/Ks with X/A stamp, but I dont think I wanna go the reseller route, since I consider this cheating!
I was planning on going to FSH to hunt for a BBK, but with the recent situation at the mothership, I dont know if FSH is the place I wanna be at currently.
From this thread, I am looking for fellow PF members who have gotten a BBK from the store recently and wanna ask for some tips.
+ I am willing to travel to any city to buy a BBK in store, since Hermes is mostly about the joy of hunting for me, so if anyone has heard about a BBK and is willing to pass it to a fellow member, please let me know!

PS: this is my first thread that I am starting, so if I overlooked any community guidelines, plz let me know!

Does anyone know if you can order a scarf that is no longer available in the US from another Hermes store? I am obsessed with the GM Tigre Royal in Anthracite, and although it is sold out here, it is still available in both the U.K. and Europe. Overseas website will not allow shipping to US, and I called my local Hermes but no response to a request to order. Thank you!

Does anyone know if you can order a scarf that is no longer available in the US from another Hermes store? I am obsessed with the GM Tigre Royal in Anthracite, and although it is sold out here, it is still available in both the U.K. and Europe. Overseas website will not allow shipping to US, and I called my local Hermes but no response to a request to order. Thank you!
Best thing is to ask your SA and SM to do a worldwide search to find and bring in the scarf.