PLEASE Help me Find

CobaltBlu

Butterfly Wrangler
O.G.
Oct 20, 2006
Post the Hermes items you are seeking in this thread. You may also post them in your signature. All future "looking for xxx" types of threads will be merged into this thread.

The Rules for This Thread

• ALWAYS post the store/location when you are responding.
    [*]
    You may ask members to PM you for the Sales Associate information.
  • Please use the Quote feature to avoid any confusing when responding to a search post.
  • There is a major problem with people trying to sell via PM. This is not allowed, and will result in reminders and/or temporary or permanent bannings from the PurseForum

If you are searching for a non-specific Birkin or Kelly, please visit the Reading Room for information and links to informative threads on the process. If you are searching for a particular bag, please post it here and hopefully someone will post a lead for you!

Good Luck!

Last edited:

doloresmia

O.G.
May 20, 2008
In the sun
To the bag gods please bring me a Rouge vif or rg 30 in fjord, Togo or Clemence. Phw or ghw. And like lullilu says, not 2 or 3x retail!

An emerald, Pelouse, canoppe, or eucalyptus exotic CDC with ghw.

Yours truly, doloresmia

jelts

O.G.
Mar 23, 2007
Black cdc phw in small
All silver cdc in small
Kelly dog ring in 55
Cdc ring in 55
At prices that are not soo much above retail!

Feb 11, 2006
bleu lin 35 birkin with gold hw
etoupe togo 35 birkin with gold hw
crocus CDC belt, palladium HW size 90

(like lulilu, not looking to pay an insane reseller price)

djsmom

O.G.
Jan 10, 2007
this is a great thread but i know when a TPFr see an item and posts, the resellers will stalk snatch it up with the quickness :sad:

CobaltBlu

Butterfly Wrangler
O.G.
Oct 20, 2006
this is a great thread but i know when a TPFr see an item and posts, the resellers will stalk snatch it up with the quickness :sad:
Hopefully it wont happen too often...and if any reseller does that and then contacts you via PM, please report it.

Please also feel free to put items in your signature, too :tup: