PLEASE Help me Find

Does anyone know if you can order a scarf that is no longer available in the US from another Hermes store? I am obsessed with the GM Tigre Royal in Anthracite, and although it is sold out here, it is still available in both the U.K. and Europe. Overseas website will not allow shipping to US, and I called my local Hermes but no response to a request to order. Thank you!
There are personal shopping services you can have it sent to, or just a friend in the EU.

Can someone help me find a pink Brides de Gala Love Twilly? I found one today in my local store, but would like a second so that I have a pair. SA was unable to find any more. Thank you!
Call the Palm Beach store. They had one left on Saturday when I called. xxx - not permitted:smile: I called 18 stores to get the one I wanted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Into the Canadian Wild carré - but I'm picky on c/w and have yet to see the selection with numbers to ID the one I like best. Crossing fingers for Toronto H as I'd like to find it on my visit to [emoji1063] but am open to online. TIA