PLEASE Help me Find

Hello, I just began my slippery slope with H, and recently discovered that printed enamel bracelets actually come in size 62, which fits me perfectly, may I ask where I can find bigger inventory of size 62 printed bracelets? I've seen SF has decent collection, will Paris or other shops in Europe have more?
These are actually fairly hard to find. I was in London last week and New Bond Street only had three 62s of all widths (one of which was the Savana Dance Supernatural I was looking for :biggrin:). Online will have one or two at any given time. If you're not at all picky about design you can definitely find lots, but if you are after something specific, just ask at every store and every duty-free, and call CS.
FSH has a good selection, as with most things.

Reactions: obsessedwhermes

Thank you!! I hope I can find the twilly in bleu jean. It's the only twilly I have that works with my Barenia B but I only have one. Don't tempt me to take scissors to the scarf :P

Reactions: Txoceangirl
Hello everyone!
I'm looking for a vintage herbag in this particular color. i have only seen it being offered once, and sadly it's sold. also i don't seem to find any other pictures anywhere (pinterest, instagram or google image search) with a herbag in this exact color shade.
could it be possible that it's fake, and the color doesn't exist for the herbag? i DO NOT want this particular bag to be authenticated, just asking because i don't want to spend my time looking for a bag that doesn't exist :sad:

I'm very grateful for any help, even if somebody could just tell me the name of the color or have never seen it before or anything like that
thank you guys so much

picture (c) collectors square

Attachments

• HermesMittelbraun.jpg
    HermesMittelbraun.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 599