Please help me decide what color Ultimate Stitch Crossbody?

What do you think? Ultimate stitch crossbody

• Black-Grey SHW

• Light Gold SHW

Results are only viewable after voting.

gabbyss

mommy of 3
O.G.
Oct 12, 2006
Hi all,
Recently I saw 2 gorgeous Ultimate Stitch crossbody bags from pre-fall2012 and can't decide on which color with silver hw to get as my last Chanel for now :woohoo: the first is gold (a very light metallic almost light beige with silver hw ) and the black is more a dark gunmetal pewter grey-black color with silver. I had them send me both to compare so I can return the one I don't want.

I already have a Black Lamb medium flap with GHW and a black caviar large top stitch flap with antique gold hw. This will be my only SilverHW purse and also only chanel crossbody. I always seem to choose black because its low maintenance and goes with everything but this light gold pops even on darker clothing. I can't decide so what do you think?

Any opinions or help with my decision would be great :smile:

TIA xx

Attachments

• smallpursespic.jpg
    smallpursespic.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 425

Here's a slightly better pic of the gold one in store lighting, it still looks a lot yellower than it really is, the color is super light metallic beige.

Hello! black is always nice, but this is unusual beige! I choose beige. I have the same model in blue (I'll put the photo), is a beautiful bag, very soft. Hello stefy

Attachments

• ch3.jpg
    ch3.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 395
Thanks I really am leaning more towards beige but its sooo soft & delicate and I'm sooo worried about color transfer or rubbing off eventually, esp since its a crossbody bag:-s

have any of you had a any problems with your lighter colored washed lamb bags?

Cielo70**I love your little blue one! Adorable

Here is a clearer pic of the light gold
1f91cm.jpg