Please help me decide on a le fab!

i think you can't go wrong with any of the colors you've narrowed down: black, white or blue. black will definitely be one of those bags that will last you for an eternity and will go with everything. white is great but i'm afraid to get the INSIDE dirty. and the blue is just....breathtaking but not for everyone as the edges typically turn darker than the rest of the bag. it may bother some people if the bag isn't all 1 color over time.

Oh, this is really interesting. Have alot of people had this happen?

Hi Stacy, You should get the white, its TDF!! And you've wanted the white for a long time now. I remember you posting about it in the Chanel forum some time ago. I had a white talentueux that I used for about a year and when I sold it, it looked almost new. Post pics once you get one.

I think the white looks fabulous for Le Fabuleux! Black is also gorgeous, but there is just something about the white for this bag that just POPS out! I think for a bag with that much hardware, the white really plays it up well without making it look overloaded.

439179132_9c4cb4950d.jpg

this is my blue one......
439179158_fc8951a250.jpg

it holds quite a bit and i love it.......
439186538_b1da56dfd1.jpg

see?!!!

but i'm getting tired of it to be honest.....BLACK one is HOT!!!!

449014098_8f1bef5d8d.jpg

there is white one on the top shelf.....i think it is so pretty specially during the summer time!!!!

but again, black one seems more 'cool'......:heart::heart::heart:

so my vote is....BLACK!:yes:

this is my blue one......

it holds quite a bit and i love it.......

see?!!!

but i'm getting tired of it to be honest.....BLACK one is HOT!!!!

449014098_8f1bef5d8d.jpg

there is white one on the top shelf.....i think it is so pretty specially during the summer time!!!!

but again, black one seems more 'cool'......:heart::heart::heart:

so my vote is....BLACK!:yes:

OT: Sophia...that adorable pic of your daughter...everytime I see that pic, makes me go AWWWW

thanks so much gals for all the good advice. I wish I could have one in every color!! :smile: I think now I am in between black and white....I have the a black birkin with gh so i am leaning toward the white....or the black...or maybe the white...but blue is so pretty too...