please help me decide between alma pm & mm!!

I'm also 5,7 and i own Alma Vernis in Violet MM and i absolutely in love with her, the PM looks like a clutch on me, i would say defentely MM in Amarante, cause i want it soo much tooo:love:

For the purpose you described i would go with the pm but if you intent to make it more usable then i would go with the mm,the mm is big but oh so lovely hard decision for you there.
I have alma Damier and it fits my french purse, regular pochette (with lip balm, pen tissues), sunglasses, cles, mobile phone and sometimes i put wet wipes for my DS and that will be the limit as it tends to go out of shape if you overfill.
Hope this helps you in terms of what you may carry inside and i must say that it is quite heavy with wet wipes in there:smile:
And to add im 5'5

I vote for the MM. I have it in Pomme and she is the LV that gets the most compliments. After having my Pomme Alma MM about year, I ordered the PM in Amarante and ended up returning her. It was just too small to fit my things into, and I don't carry a lot in my bag.

I'd definitely go try on the MM. I think you'll be very pleased with it! I LVoe my Pomme MM!!!

Good luck and let us know what you come home with! :smile:

Mm! I have it in amarante and I'm 5ft tall lol...110lbs I say mm it makes more of a statement and ur tall... IMO pm looks funny on people cuz i think it looks too small plus it's such a gorgeous bag it makes a bold statement !

I'm 5'5 & I thought the PM looked silly compared to me b/c it made the purse look tiny & I felt like a giant. I bought the MM in Pomme & feel that it is very proportioned to me compared with the PM, although not til I got home. In the store after trying on PM felt big but now feels right! For people that are more petite, I think the PM looks right on them. Since this purse cannot be carried over the shoulder, just don't overload it with heavy stuff. Either size you choose, people will look b/c it's beautiful:smile: Show us pics of what you choose!!

I'm 5'6 and I really like the mm. When I tried the pm on, I felt that it was just too small (esp when I was comparing it to my speedy 30 which is the perfect size for me). You should definitely try on in store and see which you like better.