Please help me decide! 2.55 classic small or medium?

Chanelvr

Oct 24, 2008
I am 5 feet 2 inches tall and am trying to decide between the m/l size flap or the small size...does anyone have the small at this petite height? I love both but want the size that will suit my frame best. I've had the jumbo flap and new medium boy bag which have both looked too big. TIA!!! :smile:

Hi I am 5 feet 3 inches and tried both the small and medium on yesterday and purchased the medium, I think both work on our height but even though the difference in terms of measurements of the bag is slight i prefer the shape of the medium for some reason. It possibly looks more rectangular, if that makes sense. I too have owned a jumbo which i sold, I know it is a popular choice but it just felt too big for me and my needs. Good luck with your purchase they are both beautiful !

Hi I am 5 feet 3 inches and tried both the small and medium on yesterday and purchased the medium, I think both work on our height but even though the difference in terms of measurements of the bag is slight i prefer the shape of the medium for some reason. It possibly looks more rectangular, if that makes sense. I too have owned a jumbo which i sold, I know it is a popular choice but it just felt too big for me and my needs. Good luck with your purchase they are both beautiful !
Do you think there is a significant weight difference between the small and the medium? Just curious if you thought the medium is significantly heavier. I haven't held either, but going to a boutique soon. Thanks!

Reactions: Chanelvr
I'm 5ft tall and much prefer the m/l to the small CF. I was able to compare both in store and visually there's not much difference between the two, but the m/l holds a bit more.

Do you think there is a significant weight difference between the small and the medium? Just curious if you thought the medium is significantly heavier. I haven't held either, but going to a boutique soon. Thanks!
No I really didn't think there was a significant weight difference between the small and the medium and I was thrilled at how much lighter the medium was compared to the jumbo !

Are you talking about the classic or the Reissue?

For classic flaps, I'd say get the ML. The small is pretty pricey... better off with a mini.

If you're talking Reissue 2.55, then I'd get the small size which is between the small and ML classic sizes. I have this size (225) and love it