Please help me decide! 2.55 classic small or medium?

Chanelvr

O.G.
Oct 24, 2008
I am 5 feet 2 inches tall and am trying to decide between the m/l size flap or the small size...does anyone have the small at this petite height? I love both but want the size that will suit my frame best. I've had the jumbo flap and new medium boy bag which have both looked too big. TIA!!! :smile:

Apr 24, 2009
I would go with m/l. Imo, rather than getting the small flap, its better to get mini rectangular since it fits almost the same.

Reactions: Chanelvr

Fivesc

Aug 21, 2015
Hi I am 5 feet 3 inches and tried both the small and medium on yesterday and purchased the medium, I think both work on our height but even though the difference in terms of measurements of the bag is slight i prefer the shape of the medium for some reason. It possibly looks more rectangular, if that makes sense. I too have owned a jumbo which i sold, I know it is a popular choice but it just felt too big for me and my needs. Good luck with your purchase they are both beautiful !

eggz716

Feb 19, 2017
Chicago
Hi I am 5 feet 3 inches and tried both the small and medium on yesterday and purchased the medium, I think both work on our height but even though the difference in terms of measurements of the bag is slight i prefer the shape of the medium for some reason. It possibly looks more rectangular, if that makes sense. I too have owned a jumbo which i sold, I know it is a popular choice but it just felt too big for me and my needs. Good luck with your purchase they are both beautiful !
Do you think there is a significant weight difference between the small and the medium? Just curious if you thought the medium is significantly heavier. I haven't held either, but going to a boutique soon. Thanks!

squidgee

Jan 20, 2015
I'm 5ft tall and much prefer the m/l to the small CF. I was able to compare both in store and visually there's not much difference between the two, but the m/l holds a bit more.

Fivesc

Aug 21, 2015
Do you think there is a significant weight difference between the small and the medium? Just curious if you thought the medium is significantly heavier. I haven't held either, but going to a boutique soon. Thanks!
No I really didn't think there was a significant weight difference between the small and the medium and I was thrilled at how much lighter the medium was compared to the jumbo !

Nov 27, 2014
Houston, TX
Are you talking about the classic or the Reissue?

For classic flaps, I'd say get the ML. The small is pretty pricey... better off with a mini.

If you're talking Reissue 2.55, then I'd get the small size which is between the small and ML classic sizes. I have this size (225) and love it

herang

Dec 6, 2014
I am as tall as you and I found the M/L is perfect. Don't get the small, if you want a smaller bag, go with the minis! Good luck!

Chanelvr

O.G.
Oct 24, 2008
Thank you all so much for your informative feedback! I think I'll go with the medium... I'll post when I get it:smile: