SO, for a birthday present , i can't decide amongst the following:

YSL Zip hobo in nude

YSL besace in degrade olive / brown

YSL besace in brown bubbly leather

YSL besace in Teal bubbly leather

Please help...

I just need one or at the most two.
thanks in advance;)

i personally prefer hobos over most bags, so the zip hobo for me...

but it seems like you really like the besace, and it's a matter of color. why don't go for the classic choice - i think the brown would be great.

I agree with thithi, it seems like you are leaning toward a besace. Therefore, I would suggest one of those in a color you like. Personally, I love YSL's degrade/ombre options, and green is my favorite color, so I'd go for the green degrade. However, since it is for you, you should choose your favorite color and most useful.

Please though, read about the different leathers, as I recall reading on this YSL subforum about some tpf-ers having problems with some of the besace leathers. GL and please post photos!

Mar

YSL presents so many dilemmas.......we just can't choose one!

Have you had the opportunity to try either one on? I've yet to try the besace, but I think it would be a fun casual bag. The olive / brown or brown seems like a good neutral choice for the besace, though I know what you mean about the nude zip hobo....it's very tempting. Sorry, I'm not much help.................

hi guys.
thanks for all the sweet posts...

I finally decided on the following for my b day:

1. trib too in black with turquoise sole
2. YSL rive gauche in cream
3. YSL muse two in blue

I passed on both the zip hobo and besace as I think the rive gauche being cream and the zip hobo being bone/ nude , it will be similar.

the besace is too cute, but i don't know if i will carry it well...:P
so i got the classic Rive gauche and muse two for now.
I sold a raspberry muse last year as it also seem not me... for some reason.

Thanks for all the help.