Please help me choose a wallet!

Which wallet

• Leather Continental Zip Wallet

• Amanda Continental Zip Wallet

Results are only viewable after voting.

reginablair

Nov 15, 2012
Hi all!

I'm looking for a new wallet. I've been checking out some other brands, but then Tory Burch popped into my lap in my price range. I never even though to look at Tory Burch, but I've always wanted to own a clutch or the classic flats, and now that I need a wallet, this seems perfect.

I really do love the Zippy style, so that's what I went for when choosing with styles I liked. I would ideally love to wear this as a clutch for evenings out and be able to slip my iPhone 4S (case-less if need be) inside. Is this possible with these wallets or do I need to look for something bigger?

Here are my choices.

1. Leather Continental Zip Wallet

NMV0GVT_mx.jpg

2. Amanda Continental Zip Wallet

NMV19VS_mx.jpg

Is the first classier? Is the first too plain? Is the second too casual for my purposes? I just want to make the right decision and like what I've chosen!

Thanks for the help!

I really like the first one. The second one, not so much. I think the first one is much classier and I like how there is more gold contrasting against the black. It looks like the first is a patent, which looks nicer than the leather on the second wallet.

I really like the first one. The second one, not so much. I think the first one is much classier and I like how there is more gold contrasting against the black. It looks like the first is a patent, which looks nicer than the leather on the second wallet.

Thanks for the reply! I also really like the first one, and I found its twin in Saffiano leather - the Robinson Zip Wallet. I actually think that's the one I'm going to go with!

Thanks for the reply! I also really like the first one, and I found its twin in Saffiano leather - the Robinson Zip Wallet. I actually think that's the one I'm going to go with!

I have the robinson zip wallet and adore it, the saffiano leather is so durable, and the whole look is very classy (I got the black w/ turquoise lining, it's gorgeous), can't recommend it enough!

I have the Robinson Zip Continental Wallet also, and I love it!!! I saw the Leather Continental in store and the leather is not that great... looks like it would age very quickly. For me, saffiano seems like it would look good newer for a longer time

I voted for the Robinson Zip continental wallet because the logo is more subtle and timeless. I also second @yif3nn in recommending the saffiano leather - it's much more durable! HTH

I like the first option better. Much classier. It might be simpler but personally I like that better, it will go with more stuff and the bigger logo on the second one seems childish. Just my personal opinion!

I would choose the first with the smaller logo. I like overall look better.

Hi all!

I'm looking for a new wallet. I've been checking out some other brands, but then Tory Burch popped into my lap in my price range. I never even though to look at Tory Burch, but I've always wanted to own a clutch or the classic flats, and now that I need a wallet, this seems perfect.

I really do love the Zippy style, so that's what I went for when choosing with styles I liked. I would ideally love to wear this as a clutch for evenings out and be able to slip my iPhone 4S (case-less if need be) inside. Is this possible with these wallets or do I need to look for something bigger?

Here are my choices.

1. Leather Continental Zip Wallet

View attachment 2031631

2. Amanda Continental Zip Wallet

View attachment 2031632

Is the first classier? Is the first too plain? Is the second too casual for my purposes? I just want to make the right decision and like what I've chosen!

Thanks for the help!

I love the first one but the second one is a bit much. If you're looking for classy and chic and where you can dress it up or down I would totally go for the first one. Hope this helps

I prefer the first one. I don't like the logo on the second one. I don't like the bags w/ that logo either.
Totally agree not to mention the added weight. Sometimes simple equals classic elegance. Just received my second Robinson dome satchel with the tiny elegant gold logo. People stop and ask which designer it is which lets me know the bag looks exquisite. I love the Robinsin collection! I'd go with the Continental zip. I first got the Red Poppy and just got the black today. I know I won't regret it. Just love the safiano and it does get softer with use.

Last edited: