Please help Identify this Handbag!

can anybody help identify what kind of bag reese witherspoon is wearing in that legally blonde movie?
i didn't find too many pictures and tried to get screenshots of most of the scenes she's wearing it, and was wondering if it is possible to identify the bag from these photos. we thought it was a BV montaigne before, but discussing now on the BV forum we're not sure if it is :smile:
thank you very much!!!

2iglrly.jpg

ib9quu.jpg

2cz7w21.jpg

2guf5td.jpg

2i9jrt.jpg

nfjp02.jpg

2i6z9c3.jpg

1zptkj5.jpg

b802tz.jpg

9zli5e.jpg

2w7pzt0.jpg

wsqkxc.jpg

24y4f0g.jpg

1zmgio2.jpg

can anybody help identify what kind of bag reese witherspoon is wearing in that legally blonde movie?
i didn't find too many pictures and tried to get screenshots of most of the scenes she's wearing it, and was wondering if it is possible to identify the bag from these photos. we thought it was a BV montaigne before, but discussing now on the BV forum we're not sure if it is :smile:
thank you very much!!!

Hmmm... really looks like a BV. I saw the similar (if not, the same style on Ebay) and it was listed as coming from late 80s to early 90s. I find the clasp closure and five studs in the bottom to be the same, also the folding details on top. But it also seems like Elle's bag has longer handles...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BOTTEGA-VEN...803?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item4d0492325b

(To the mods: If posting the link is not allowed, please remove it. Thanks!)

Hmmm... really looks like a BV. I saw the similar (if not, the same style on Ebay) and it was listed as coming from late 80s to early 90s. I find the clasp closure and five studs in the bottom to be the same, also the folding details on top. But it also seems like Elle's bag has longer handles...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BOTTEGA-VEN...803?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item4d0492325b

(To the mods: If posting the link is not allowed, please remove it. Thanks!)

you're right, looks almost exactly the same except of the handles. so we're pretty sure it's a bv :smile: but no montaigne? maybe an older version of the boston bag?

Hey Ive seen a lot of bag identification posts on this thread and seeing this was the main reason I joined the forum I hate to add another but hopefully someone can help me identify yet another one haha. Here it is:

dd13ed.jpg

Hi! sorry to impose on your thread, but I'm new and can't post my own. I figure out how to add pics either, maybe I can't yet... I found a hand bag also. The hardware is all gold with "made it Italy" printed on each zipper. The leather is super soft. It is a backpack style purse, very pretty. It has a big lagel on the front. It is a circle with what looks like a horse head with swirls around it and says "made in italy". The inside is fabric lined. Brown with diamonds with a flower in the middle, and then a guy in green and a burgundy surfboard. Is this pattern a signature of a certain maker? I know its hard to tell without pics, but would love any feedback I can get!

thank you very much!!!

2iglrly.jpg

ib9quu.jpg

2cz7w21.jpg

2guf5td.jpg

2i9jrt.jpg

nfjp02.jpg

2i6z9c3.jpg

1zptkj5.jpg

b802tz.jpg

9zli5e.jpg

2w7pzt0.jpg

wsqkxc.jpg

I know 100% it's a BV. I read an article on the fashions in that movie and remembered that.

Hi! sorry to impose on your thread, but I'm new and can't post my own. I figure out how to add pics either, maybe I can't yet... I found a hand bag also. The hardware is all gold with "made it Italy" printed on each zipper. The leather is super soft. It is a backpack style purse, very pretty. It has a big lagel on the front. It is a circle with what looks like a horse head with swirls around it and says "made in italy". The inside is fabric lined. Brown with diamonds with a flower in the middle, and then a guy in green and a burgundy surfboard. Is this pattern a signature of a certain maker? I know its hard to tell without pics, but would love any feedback I can get!

Without a pic, it's impossible. Try Googling "fendi horse" and hit images and see if that's what you're looking for.

Can anyone please help me ID this purse?? It´s Guess or Gucci but I can´t tell I think it´s Guess. And how is it called and where to buy it?? Please help me I absolutely love it!!!!!!

Attachments

• Shannons1.jpg
    Shannons1.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 345