Please help identify leather, color and design

As requested, this thread is now the official Help I.D. Hermes leather, color and design thread. Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited: Please do nat ask for authentication on this thread.

Reply to any questions regarding any items are NOT be taken as a sign of authenticity. You will have to find a reputable paid-for service.

PT

Rose pourpre or magnolia?

Attachments

• IMG_1747.png
    IMG_1747.png
    327.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1748.png
    IMG_1748.png
    220.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1749.png
    IMG_1749.png
    384 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1746.png
    IMG_1746.png
    211.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1752.png
    IMG_1752.png
    297.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1751.png
    IMG_1751.png
    301.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1750.png
    IMG_1750.png
    383.7 KB · Views: 15
I just looked at the FP listing and it appears to be the same bag (first photo is identical). Caveat emptor :shrugs:
Thanks for weighing in. The bag I posted is from a Japanese reseller on eBay. I am looking for rose pourpre but it appears the resellers confuse magnolia and RP about 50% of the time.

I just posted another one which I am hoping is correctly labeled as rose pourpre

Can anyone identify this Hermes red? I have such a hard time with the reds because every picture I see of one exact color looks different to me from the others that are that same color. 1000006829.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:
It’s hard to be certain with only one picture and no idea of the production year, but the colour is likely Rouge H. Here is the ID thread for future reference. ;)
Ah great thank you! I believe I just saw the first part of that thread and thought it was leather id only.

It looks like Rouge H to me too, but that of the Rouge H pictures I like. Sometimes pics of RH look very orangy brown.

Thanks again!

• Love
Reactions: r luvs h
Thank you! Apologies, the black leather is not Togo, but rather Vachette Ardennes. The other leather is Chamonix. So, this is a Black Vachette Ardennes + Naturel Chamonix Kelly. :flowers:

I cannot see the hardware or other details of the bag very well, but from what I can see, it looks like this could actually be from earlier than the 90s.

Reactions: miss mitzi and vcc1