Please help identify leather, color and design

As requested, this thread is now the official Help I.D. Hermes leather, color and design thread. Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited: Please do nat ask for authentication on this thread.

Reply to any questions regarding any items are NOT be taken as a sign of authenticity. You will have to find a reputable paid-for service.

PT

Does this help? Thankyou
Seller hasn't been able to locate the blind date stamp. No interior zipper pull that I can see.
Very enlightening pictures, thank you! :flowers: I would date this bag for the very late 50s to the 60s. Personally, I doubt it’s older than the mid-60s based on the lining (namely the lack of a zipper pocket*).

*Zipperless pockets for the Kelly were common before the mid-60s, in fact I’ve really only seen them after the mid-60s on SO bags produced in the late 70s and the 80s.

Very enlightening pictures, thank you! :flowers: I would date this bag for the very late 50s to the 60s. Personally, I doubt it’s older than the mid-60s based on the lining (namely the lack of a zipper pocket*).

*Zipperless pockets for the Kelly were common before the mid-60s, in fact I’ve really only seen them after the mid-60s on SO bags produced in the late 70s and the 80s.

Thankyou very much for your input 💕 hopefully I can get my hands on this beauty 😍

Hello, could you help me to find out the color of these Legend sandals? I purchased them at Hermes private sale in London back in 2021. The original box was misplaced and they gave me a box from Rouge Tomate Orans. I just love this shade of red and looking to add a matching bag. Photos are flash and day light.

P.S the scratches are from gel inserts so don’t get those for Hermes shoes :sad:

IMG_2218.jpegIMG_2219.jpeg

Hello, could you help me to find out the color of these Legend sandals? I purchased them at Hermes private sale in London back in 2021. The original box was misplaced and they gave me a box from Rouge Tomate Orans. I just love this shade of red and looking to add a matching bag. Photos are flash and day light.

P.S the scratches are from gel inserts so don’t get those for Hermes shoes :sad:

View attachment 5993995View attachment 5993996
Hi! Coincidentally, I believe these shoes are in fact Rouge Tomate. The odd thing is that the Rouge Tomate shade for this type of calfskin is a totally different shade than that used on the calfskin for bags/SLGs. I would opt for something in Bordeaux, Rouge H, or even Rouge Grenat if you want a more accurate bag colour match!;)

Hi! Coincidentally, I believe these shoes are in fact Rouge Tomate. The odd thing is that the Rouge Tomate shade for this type of calfskin is a totally different shade than that used on the calfskin for bags/SLGs. I would opt for something in Bordeaux, Rouge H, or even Rouge Grenat if you want a more accurate bag colour match!;)
Oh wow thanks so much! No wonder I got the (almost) right box.

• Love
Reactions: r luvs h
Thank you! Here's the full reel:

https://www.instagram.com/purseblog/reel/Ct1tRANtQmf/

It looks a little more orange to me than Gold?
Gladly! And thank you for the full clip— that was helpful! I cannot think of any orange this could be for SO that would coincide with the leather, stitching colour, and availability of a Mini Kelly II. Based on the video, the owner of the bag describes it as being a “grey and gold colour”, so I still would guess Gold.

Gladly! And thank you for the full clip— that was helpful! I cannot think of any orange this could be for SO that would coincide with the leather, stitching colour, and availability of a Mini Kelly II. Based on the video, the owner of the bag describes it as being a “grey and gold colour”, so I still would guess Gold.
Thank you so much for confirming! :flowers:

• Love
Reactions: r luvs h