Please help identify leather, color and design

As requested, this thread is now the official Help I.D. Hermes leather, color and design thread. Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited: Please do nat ask for authentication on this thread.

Reply to any questions regarding any items are NOT be taken as a sign of authenticity. You will have to find a reputable paid-for service.

PT

Hi all :love: would anyone be able to help with this beautiful GP 36? I believe it is Clemence and from 2014... but dying to know the colour! Any guesses?

TIA! View attachment 5952462
Close, clear pictures of the stitching and the bag/leather in natural lighting (this picture is rather yellow-toned) would be much appreciated.:flowers: The colour is likely Rouge Casaque based on the details given, but more pictures should help to confirm!

Hi all :love: would anyone be able to help with this beautiful GP 36? I believe it is Clemence and from 2014... but dying to know the colour! Any guesses?

TIA! View attachment 5952462
It is not Clemence, because the Garden Party isn’t made in that leather. I would say it is Negonda and the color is Rouge Piment, also consistent with the year of 2014. Very lively :smile: