Please help identify leather, color and design

As requested, this thread is now the official Help I.D. Hermes leather, color and design thread. Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited: Please do nat ask for authentication on this thread.

Reply to any questions regarding any items are NOT be taken as a sign of authenticity. You will have to find a reputable paid-for service.

PT

I think you might be right! I’m trying to look up Ebene bags now to compare.

Maybe it is graphite after all! In the first photo it does look like it has lighter contrast stitching. Here is mine for reference.

Thanks for posting the pic! Mine def doesn’t have contrast stitching. You have a beautiful bag!

My bag got delivered! I am so confused on the color and I thought I knew Hermes colors well! I have an email into Fashionphile too cause I’m almost positive this is not Etain and I pointed out that Etain was not out yet during the N stamp.

Here’s some pics in natural light and artificial light and compared to my Kelly in Etoupe swift. It’s almost the exact color of my wood floors! These pics are all unfiltered. Can anyone ID this color?

View attachment 5392684View attachment 5392685View attachment 5392686View attachment 5392688
I agree with @acrowcounted could well be ebene. Excuse the photo, I sent it to after sales to enquire about repair (she's now in Paris) but the stitching has a slight pinkish tone in certain lights.
tempImager5Spw7.png

Reactions: DA Club
My bag got delivered! I am so confused on the color and I thought I knew Hermes colors well! I have an email into Fashionphile too cause I’m almost positive this is not Etain and I pointed out that Etain was not out yet during the N stamp.

Here’s some pics in natural light and artificial light and compared to my Kelly in Etoupe swift. It’s almost the exact color of my wood floors! These pics are all unfiltered. Can anyone ID this color?

View attachment 5392684View attachment 5392685View attachment 5392686View attachment 5392688
Could it be Plomb? My Graphite Clemence Picotin TGM has Plomb Swift trim and has a similar tone. Here is a Birkin in Plomb Togo:

1651419826395.png

Reactions: DA Club
Can anyone enlighten me what this almost-plus-sign looking blind stamp means? It’s more like a fleur de lys than a plus (since the vertical line has bulbous rounded ends vs the horizontal line which has blunt squared ends) so I’m thinking it might be an artisan’s personal ID mark? Any ideas? Here’s a link to the preloved item and a screenshot of the stamp too

http://www.fashionphile.com/product-849272

Attachments

• B79EF633-189B-469B-B9C2-EAD821FFBB7F.jpeg
    B79EF633-189B-469B-B9C2-EAD821FFBB7F.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 19
Can anyone enlighten me what this almost-plus-sign looking blind stamp means? It’s more like a fleur de lys than a plus (since the vertical line has bulbous rounded ends vs the horizontal line which has blunt squared ends) so I’m thinking it might be an artisan’s personal ID mark? Any ideas? Here’s a link to the preloved item and a screenshot of the stamp too

http://www.fashionphile.com/product-849272
It's the artisan's personal mark. I have a bag with an Ω (Omega) symbol.