Please help - ideas for stacking with tennis bracelet?

May 7, 2016
I would be so grateful for some ideas please! I have a delicate 3ct tennis bracelet in white gold and am looking for a bracelet to wear on the same wrist.
What do you think would work well? I don’t do bangles and want something with a chain style for comfort, but also something that will stand daily wear. I am open to mixing metals and actually think it would look good to have yellow/ rose gold next to the whiteness of the tennis bracelet.
Thanks so much

Here are a couple of my stacks. Tennis bracelet is 5ctw (approx. .10 each) and I pair it with the Tiffany Hardware bracelet and other chain style bracelets. Bangles don't work for me either. HTH

View attachment 5002094
View attachment 5002089
Thank you so much! Love your bracelets (and that RING!!!!)

Can I ask where your gold link bracelet is from please? It looks a nice weight. Thank you

Thank you so much! Love your bracelets (and that RING!!!!)

Can I ask where your gold link bracelet is from please? It looks a nice weight. Thank you

Thank you :blush: The gold bracelet was actually purchased in Dublin on vacation, so I don't know much about it. It is 18k, solid and a very nice weight. It is marked "Vieri", which I believe is the Italian gold jewelry company linked below. HTH

YGBraceletA.jpg

I love your ring!! We have the same style, mine is 2 carat 6 claw prongs on a 1.7mm platinum band and wedding band is very close to yours too! May I ask the carat of your ring. I really just got mine but I’m thinking of another one already

Here are a couple of my stacks. Tennis bracelet is 5ctw (approx. .10 each) and I pair it with the Tiffany Hardware bracelet and other chain style bracelets. Bangles don't work for me either. HTH

View attachment 5002094
View attachment 5002089

• Love
Reactions: 880
I just bought a Karen Lazar bead bracelet. I'm going to stack it with a TB. She carries sterling and WG...with/without diamonds.
Check it out!
They look beautiful. Which one did you buy?

• Love
Reactions: 880
They look beautiful. Which one did you buy?
I haven't received it yet...Tuesday. Several members have these beads and have posted pics. Loved the look...can't beat the price!

I just bought a Karen Lazar bead bracelet. I'm going to stack it with a TB. She carries sterling and WG...with/without diamonds.
Check it out!
Now, my Skyqueen you’ve got me shopping! This designer reminds me of ByChari, whose also located in LA, and makes one of a kind jewelry.
I’ve purchased several pieces from this site and I love everything, especially the ‘ Kelli’ bracelet and it looks great with my TB.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 880 and skyqueen