Fope flex it jewellery

Love it! I have three 18k Flex it bracelets. Super comfy and luxurious.

The necklaces flex too.

Love this brand!

Here you are.

Please post pics when you get your necklace. So excited for you.

Stock photo similar to my bracelet s.

Attachments

• tmp_20943-Screenshot_2015-07-04-17-26-58-105371548.png
    tmp_20943-Screenshot_2015-07-04-17-26-58-105371548.png
    329.6 KB · Views: 734
Love it! I have three 18k Flex it bracelets. Super comfy and luxurious.

The necklaces flex too.

Love this brand!

Hi, JenW! Do you tend to wear the bracelets together, or one at a time? They are lovely, btw. I saw some in a boutique over the weekend and really admired them. Are they very very expensive?

I do tend to wear them as a set.

They are solid 18 karat gold, even the little springs inside are 18 karat gold. So yes, they are pretty expensive. I bought mine quite a long time ago, I think it was in 2007. So they were quite a bit cheaper. I also bought them through Italian friend who is a jewellery retailer so he gave me a pretty good price. I do really love them and think the style is classic and wear them all the time.

I do tend to wear them as a set.

They are solid 18 karat gold, even the little springs inside are 18 karat gold. So yes, they are pretty expensive. I bought mine quite a long time ago, I think it was in 2007. So they were quite a bit cheaper. I also bought them through Italian friend who is a jewellery retailer so he gave me a pretty good price. I do really love them and think the style is classic and wear them all the time.

Thank you! I did a little homework and found the prices fairly reasonable, considering the amount and quality of the gold, as you said. I first discovered the brand in Italy last summer and I just love their simple yet luxe designs! You are a lucky girl to have the three bracelets in the different gold colors--a perfect set! :smile:

I tried one of the Flexit bracelets on in California a few years back. It was just stunning and classic...a much better wear-all-the-time bracelet than a Cartier Love imho. One day....