Please give the Tano gals a SF

slidegirlcass

Feb 2, 2008
Seriously, there are like 20 Tano threads on the front page of H&P and they are clogging up the forum...same tactic used by the LAMB ladies and not having to hunt to much for a NON LAMB thread now that they are in ther own area is quite nice. Give them what they want! Pretty please? :yes::P:yes:

Even though I’m a Tano loyalist, I’d prefer having the threads in this forum. More people will be familiar with the brand if the Tano threads aren’t in a separate forum.

Please. Thank you, slidegirlcass, for writing what I've been thinking for some time now. This 'main forum' has become the Tano forum, and they need their own space. Please. If I recall correctly, Megs and Vlad, your requirement/criteria for a subforum was multiple consistent threads about a brand. Tano has certainly got that now, and your stats should show sustained activity.

Thanks.

Well put ^

I just counted - 12 of the threads on the first H&P page are Tano specific.

melvel - believe me, when people first show up and ask questions people will definitely point them towards Tano, they did that to me and I had never heard of it.

^they don't bother me either. I just think that the Tano gals deserve their own sub-forum. They've worked hard for it, to be sure. We could NEVER get a Hayden-Harnett sub-forum, and I understand why now - these Tano folk know how to make a seperate and distinct thread each time they want to talk about something Tano, and we HH Ho's could never do that - we'd take ONE thread and add three million posts. That didn't count in Vlad and Megs' eyes, and they told us why. So I'm just pointing that that the Tano gals have done it right, and deserve their just reward.
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

^^Awww :heart:

We just have SO many ideas for our forum! Each season there's new colors and new styles and all are such limited release.... we'd lurve our own SF!