Please give the Tano gals a SF

AND WE OWE IT ALL TO TANO EXPERT.....

If not for her patience and knowledge a lot of us would not still have ever heard of these amazing bags.

TE: Thank you for answering all our questions no matter how busy you are. You are truly a wealth of information with the utmost respect for the product, your clients, Tano, and tPF.

I, personally, want to thank you for tolerating my constant PM's and questions and posts that you always answer.

To you we owe our SF..... :heart:

If not for her patience and knowledge a lot of us would not still have ever heard of these amazing bags.

TE: Thank you for answering all our questions no matter how busy you are. You are truly a wealth of information with the utmost respect for the product, your clients, Tano, and tPF.

I, personally, want to thank you for tolerating my constant PM's and questions and posts that you always answer.

AWWW THANKS VOODOO! but really you played a key role as the head cheerleader for Tano on the board. :woohoo:And without all the tano girls enthusiasm and photo posting this never would have happened. Im happy to share what I know with all of you girls. Its my pleasure. I feel like I've made a whole group of friends here on TPF!:heart:

Ditto from me!

Any word yet WHEN? Maybe I have missed something.