Please Can I Have Some Opinions?

The dress is really beautiful! Wear it well. I would suggest a red Judith Leiber bag with it, especially if you want a clean classy look. Definitely go red shoes/red bag. I'm jealous! I want that dress!

icechick said:
It's a gorgeous dress. I would probably use simple black for both the purse and shoes. The dress is "loud" enough so I don't think it needs enhancing with loud accessories, but that's me. And a simple pashmina should keep you warm

i agree!

That dress is so pretty! I would sugges a pair of strappy black shoes with thin straps (something delicate to enhance the femininity of the dress) and a black patent clutch.

chicky said:
I've read somewhere that mules/slip ons help to elongate your legs too, as ankle straps can 'cut off' your leg making them appear shorter.:flowers:

Yes, I think that's very true. :yes:

Having seen Jayne (or is it Jane?) in the BB house in a knee length black dress with bare legs and black stilettos (courts/pumps) and then at another time in more neutral coloured shoes; I'm pretty sure that, even without the ankle straps, the black shoes were a very bad move! :wtf:

I'm quite tall, with relatively long legs and although I'd risk the ankle straps, I still wouldn't 'go there', after seeing that! :lol: But maybe I'm overreacting!

Look forward to seeing what you decide on! :biggrin:

icechick said:
It's a gorgeous dress. I would probably use simple black for both the purse and shoes. The dress is "loud" enough so I don't think it needs enhancing with loud accessories, but that's me. And a simple pashmina should keep you warm

Thanks!:flowers:
Should i get a pashmina in the same colour as bag/shoes...or go for something different..?:upsidedown:
You can tell i don't do weddings very often, i'm usually sooo good at putting things together, but i have to admit, i'm stumped on this one!:shame: :wlae:

there are also some special pairs at faith at moment (you could definitely wear these babies again, they are v classic

Faith

and these are nice in red, they have a suede clutch that matches, I think the black bag would be better if you went for this shoe as they are a gorgeous statement all on their own
Faith

Faith

let us know if we are on the right track ! :biggrin:

These are a complete bargain, 25.00 down from 65.00 (and only 19.00, for the camel!)! :nuts:

Kurt Geiger - ASK by Carvela

If you don't mind something a little more casual and you're a size 38(!), these are also a bargain (55.00, down from 135.00) and they're in the perfect red to complement the colour of the flowers. The cross-over design would also complement the design of the dress:

Kurt Geiger - BLEEKER by Kors by Michael Kors