Please be honest, what do you think of my new color/cut?

i really like the new color .. and cut, too! .. as a hair stylist, i see a lot of my clients get to the point where they get "too blonde!" .. sometimes that just washes a person out, and looks a little "harsh!" .. but the new color is softer, and totally gorgeous on you!

the person who did your hair is a great colorist! she/he is a definite keeper! :]

Hehehe! Don't feel like the only one (I'm still partial to the blonde, although I will be the first to admit it was getting TOO blonde)!!!

I thank everyone for all their great comments! It makes me feel awesome! Thanks!

^___^

And yes, my stylist is WONDERFUL and I wouldn't trade her for the world.

I LOVE the cut!!! I don't think the light blonde was bad (I like it), but think the new color looks more natural and healthy. It's hard to really see the color in the second pic, because of the lighting, but I think it would look better with some lowlights. A darker shade would look amazing on you with your eyes. I don't mean to be rude, JMHO.

Love it! It is more updated than old look. It reminded me of mine which used to be very blond and I've gone darker too. I love the cut! Especially the bangs. Maybe I'll copy you. I got longer side swept bangs and they drive me crazy.

I LOVE the cut!!! I don't think the light blonde was bad (I like it), but think the new color looks more natural and healthy. It's hard to really see the color in the second pic, because of the lighting, but I think it would look better with some lowlights. A darker shade would look amazing on you with your eyes. I don't mean to be rude, JMHO.

Yeah, you can't really see the color that well (all that grocery store lighting doesn't help) but there actually are low lights and highlights in it. It's a tad darker underneath, which is a bit warmer. The overall color is a sandy dark blonde/brown. It's my natural color.

I could have went darker, (in high school it was very very dark) but I was a tad hesitant to make such a HUGE change.

And I didn't think you were rude at all!!! I appreciate any and all comments! Thank you!!:yahoo::yahoo: