Please Authenticate this YELLOW/MUSTARD

dmc2007

May 16, 2006
:oh: Hello everyone. I love the blog, just recently found it! Anyways, I've had this yellow, mustard small B that my auntie gave me a year or two ago, she got it in Europe straight from the "factory" she says. Well, I never thought it was real, but I just got a skyblue day hobo and they seem pretty similar. Now, either my hobo is fake too or the yellow one is real! I've read that the leather of B bags are always very different. My blue dayhobo is much thinner and softer. While the yellow one is thicker and stiffer. I have a good quality camera so I can take really close up pictures of the yellow leather...it looks kinda crackly. Is this FAKE? Yicks!

Attachments

• b1.JPG
    b1.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 61
  • sky.JPG
    sky.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 59
  • b7.JPG
    b7.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 76
  • b6.JPG
    b6.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 42
  • b5.JPG
    b5.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 79
  • b4.JPG
    b4.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 62
  • b3.JPG
    b3.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 89
  • b2.JPG
    b2.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 45
*jennifer* said:
there's the round thing, then the clip that attaches to it. the bale is the metal part that is attached to the clip...

the metal part that attaches to the clip is round. and then there's a swirly metal part that ends in a rectangle metal thing that attaches to the leather strap. hope my explanation is clear. what do you think?

yea i thought so. SAD, but expected. the bale part looks so different from the one bridgetS posted. the leather is quite tough too. oh well, at least it was a gift. wonder if i can sell it on ebay as a faux balenciaga. maybe somebody will buy it!

I sure hope my sky blue one is authentic!

Why sell it? Just donate it to charity if you do not want to keep it; quite frankly, you can keep it because it was a gift, or donate it so that you are not supporting counterfeiting.

Selling it, even as a fake bag, is wrong; it is a counterfeit bag and should be treated as illegal.

Sorry, just my .02 - I feel very strongly about counterfeit merchandise; it is a bad trade with dangerous consequences. :noworry:

Loganz said:
Why sell it? Just donate it to charity if you do not want to keep it; quite frankly, you can keep it because it was a gift, or donate it so that you are not supporting counterfeiting.

Selling it, even as a fake bag, is wrong; it is a counterfeit bag and should be treated as illegal.

Sorry, just my .02 - I feel very strongly about counterfeit merchandise; it is a bad trade with dangerous consequences. :noworry:

GREAT point!