Please Advise!

Okay so the NIGHTMARE seems to just go on....

As i said ebay decided in my favor, refunded me on Sunday and the money was returned into my account this morning.
Case closed i thought, this is finally over.
I went ahead and left her negative feedback, even though that is something i've done only once before and hate doing, but really thought she deserved it and thought it was the best thing to do in order to inform potential future buyers.

So minutes after i've left her negative feedback, she sends me a message stating the following:

Hi there,
I can see that the bag has arrived please refund me once you receive it.
Thanks

So i said
The bag has NOT ARRIVED, where is the tracking number that you used to see that, and why didnt you provide it before today?

Her answer: i dont have a tracking number but i can see the bag has arrived today.
Please send me back the money once you sign for it.

OMG.....
Of course the bag has NOT arrived.
And of course im confused as hell as to the following.

I was 99% sure she had lied about shipping it in the first place.
How can she see if the bag has arrived if this whole time she had no tracking number?
And is it even possible to have no tracking but to require signature?
Could any ladies using Royal Mail explain?
If she DID have tracking, why did she not provide it to me, or EBAY to prove that she had shipped???

Where is she going with this ladies?
Im so confused....

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of! No tracking she's lying glad you have escalated it I wouldn't trust her at all!! I hope they rule in your favour what with the way she's acted I can't see them siding with her. Let is know the put come

Baglover i can see you are in London!
Can you please tell me what you think is happening?
Does royal mail really not provide tracking??

Baglover i can see you are in London!
Can you please tell me what you think is happening?
Does royal mail really not provide tracking??

If there is no tracking number she can't say it's been delivered. Ask her for proof of what sort of method she used. Special deliver ALWAYS provide a tracking number.
This is the other one and what the website says

If you have an important item to deliver, our Recorded Signed For™ service gives you complete peace of mind with proof of posting and an electronic copy of the signature available online.

Proof of posting
Signature on delivery
Online confirmation of delivery
Prices from 95p plus normal postage
With Recorded Signed For™, you get next day delivery with most First Class items. And if you’re an account customer, we’ll pick up your items from your business.

So if this is what she used ask for proof as it provides no tracking number ad PP say you HAVE TO Have that so what ever way she's in the wrong

Thanks ladies I'm just scared because I've never dealt with such an issue with a high priced item..
I just really can't see where she is going with this...
If she had tracking then why not provide it to me I even ebay when they were reviewing the case???
I really don't understand what she could be trying to do.
I'm also thinking if she has shipped the bag and now is scared I might keep the bag as well as the refund since she was ridiculous enough to not keep record, maybe this is her way of saying I know if you'll receive it?
And if her damn bag does arrive do I decline to receive it?
There's no way I'm paying for postage to have it sent back to her, and I've already set my eye on another one so I don't want to keep it if it ever does show up....

Im really sorry for ranting on and on, but this is making me really uncomfortable.
I just want your input and advice in any case.
Meaning if the bag does not arrive, i simply ignore her.
But if it does and i dont want it?
Do i reject receiving the package? Problem is, like i had stated before i found an expensive coat inside its package thrown in my front yard. Luckily i got home to it, and obviously am honest enough to let the seller know i had received it, but i really dont want to have to pay or even go through all the trouble of posting it back to her at my expense if that happens...
Unfortunately not registered items get left outside houses or apt buildings all the time here :sad:

Im really sorry for ranting on and on, but this is making me really uncomfortable.
I just want your input and advice in any case.
Meaning if the bag does not arrive, i simply ignore her.
But if it does and i dont want it?
Do i reject receiving the package? Problem is, like i had stated before i found an expensive coat inside its package thrown in my front yard. Luckily i got home to it, and obviously am honest enough to let the seller know i had received it, but i really dont want to have to pay or even go through all the trouble of posting it back to her at my expense if that happens...
Unfortunately not registered items get left outside houses or apt buildings all the time here :sad:

My advice is that she has no way to prove it was delivered or that she even shipped it the ruling was in your favour if it does turn up (which I doubt) I'd reject it then its her issue as you have been honest and not accept it. I understand you're stressed but ignore her messages :hugs:

If she sent the bag or even if she hadn't sent it but did so after the dispute was filed, she would have submitted that proof to ebay or would have asked for an extension.

The fact that none of this was done indicates (to me) that she never shipped, has no intention of shipping and is just trying to intimidate you.

If the package arrives (which it won't, but IF it does), do not open, but put a big black "X" through your address, write "REFUSED - Return to sender" on the package. It'll eventually find its way back to her. There's no charge to you for refusing a package.

If her messages are coming through ebay messaging system, report the messages as harassment. Do this with each message.

If she sent the bag or even if she hadn't sent it but did so after the dispute was filed, she would have submitted that proof to ebay or would have asked for an extension.

The fact that none of this was done indicates (to me) that she never shipped, has no intention of shipping and is just trying to intimidate you.

If the package arrives (which it won't, but IF it does), do not open, but put a big black "X" through your address, write "REFUSED - Return to sender" on the package. It'll eventually find its way back to her. There's no charge to you for refusing a package.

If her messages are coming through ebay messaging system, report the messages as harassment. Do this with each message.

+1 great post totally agree

Excellent advice:smile:
I'm so grateful for all your help!
Thank you so much ladies... I really do hope I Wong have to write again on this thread after a week lol!
Thanks again you are all wonderful!!!