Please Advise!

Correct me if I'm wrong but as she didnt send it with signature she isn't covered with Paypals seller protection, she should have sent it the safest way possible I can't understand why she would risk it as you could get the bag and claim you didn't receive it and she has no proof??!! You wanted a refund and she ignored it I say escalate it she's in the wrong not you

I have escalated this morning AFTER i received her email about shipping without a tracking number.
She then, sent the 2nd email asking me to please wait and not do anything on ebay until i receive the bag!

Chloe_Gr said:
I have escalated this morning AFTER i received her email about shipping without a tracking number.
She then, sent the 2nd email asking me to please wait and not do anything on ebay until i receive the bag!

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of! No tracking she's lying glad you have escalated it I wouldn't trust her at all!! I hope they rule in your favour what with the way she's acted I can't see them siding with her. Let is know the put come

I mean really, first of all would any of you ladies risk selling a designer bag without tracking of confirmation??
Is she nuts?

I dealt with another terrible seller last week when i paid for an expensive coat 55euros for shipping from the UK again.
Apparently he also sent the coat with no tracking and no signature because i found the package thrown in my front yard.
I could have easily claimed i never received it.
Nonetheless im an honest person, but who takes the risk sending out a designer bag with no tracking info???

If you should receive the bag you can close the dispute/claim..

In the meantime, don't hold your breath for this buyer on her shipping
the bag back to you...

I just think she is yang yanging you around with unacceptable
excuses..

You need to do what you need to do to protect yourself...

Chloe_Gr said:
I mean really, first of all would any of you ladies risk selling a designer bag without tracking of confirmation??
Is she nuts?

I dealt with another terrible seller last week when i paid for an expensive coat 55euros for shipping from the UK again.
Apparently he also sent the coat with no tracking and no signature because i found the package thrown in my front yard.
I could have easily claimed i never received it.
Nonetheless im an honest person, but who takes the risk sending out a designer bag with no tracking info???

I'm the same I'd be honest and say I got it but I'd never send a bag with out tracking for my peace of mind as well! Not all uk sellers are like this it's a shame because its people like this that give a bad name to people who are honest good sellers.

I'm the same I'd be honest and say I got it but I'd never send a bag with out tracking for my peace of mind as well! Not all uk sellers are like this it's a shame because its people like this that give a bad name to people who are honest good sellers.

I know..it seems though that lately alot of them have become "sloppy".
Im suprised that they get away with it though.
I keep hearing about terrible buyers but there are some really terrible sellers too.
My fault, i didnt thoroughly examine her feedback :sad:
I'll stick to more legit sellers from now on!

Im starting to get worried ladies.
I have escalated the case on the 15th, obviously i have received no tracking number or any kind of proof of postage from her, and was told by ebay that i should have an answer by the 17th.
I got an email today saying "Unfortunately, we need a little more time to make a decision. Expect an email from us soon."

What is going on? Its been exactly a month since i've paid, and im really worried about receiving my refund.

On another note, im very angry because 2 other auctions that i was watching are ending today and there goes my chance to buy another bag from a different seller. :sad:
I dont have a credit card, so i was really expecting to get refunded within this time so i could go ahead and purchase something from another seller...
I dont understand why they need more time?
I've paid one month ago, she has no proof of shipping the bag to me, and the communication is just ridiculous...
what exactly could they be looking over and over again???
Im sorry for venting, but im really starting to lose my patience with this whole issue...

I appreciate how frustrating this is for you. Could you phone Ebay and ask to speak to a supervisor? As you say - a month is a ridiculous amount of time to wait - hopefully if you speak with a supervisor, they may be able to refund you whilst you're on the phone?

Good luck

I appreciate how frustrating this is for you. Could you phone Ebay and ask to speak to a supervisor? As you say - a month is a ridiculous amount of time to wait - hopefully if you speak with a supervisor, they may be able to refund you whilst you're on the phone?

Good luck

You think?
i phoned them on Monday while they were still reviewing the case, but were not rather helpful, they just reassured me that if she has not shipped the bag, then i would definetely get my refund soon.
But today i got this email and now im worried again.
Is there any chance, even though the seller has not provided any proof of postage, that they might actually give her a chance, and make me wait another week until my bag supposedly arrives?

It's been 4 days since you called them and you still don't have the refund.

I'd suggest calling back, telling them that it's been a full month since your payment and you want the money now. If there are problems getting the money from the seller, that's paypal's problem to deal with but let them know you've been patient long enough.

Just got off the phone with Ebay.
Spoke to a very lovely lady who agreed i have been more than patient with this whole situation.
She agreed that the seller most likely did not ship the bag, so they decided in my favor and i will have my full refund within 48 yours!!!!:smile::biggrin::yahoo::woohoo:

Thank you all ladies for your input and support!!!!:smooch::hugs:

Spoke to a very lovely lady who agreed i have been more than patient with this whole situation.
She agreed that the seller most likely did not ship the bag, so they decided in my favor and i will have my full refund within 48 yours!!!!:smile::biggrin::yahoo::woohoo:

I'm so happy to hear this!!! Great news I'm glad they saw sense that you have waited and this woman is clearly a time waster :happydance: :biggrin:

Just read through this thread- so happy for you! And p'd off at these kinds of sellers that give the rest of us a bad name. Hope you have much better luck next time!

Great news... :smile:

So very happy for you that you will be getting your money shortly! You were beyond patient waiting for this.