Playing favorites... you too?

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
I suck at rotating my handbags. I'm always using one bag because I just love it.

Anyone else ignore their other handbags in favor of one? It seems like a lot of you ladies have several favorites and that's so awesome. I guess I'm a bag monogramist?

I do as well, although I don't exactly have tons of bags to choose from.. :shame: But lately my Paddington has been the only bag to see the light of day in a couple of weeks.

I usually carry a bag and call it my favorite for about a month, then I'm on to another one usually the exact opposite of what I previously carried. This vicious circles goes round and round but it's fun!

angrynutz said:
Usually my new bag will steal the limelight and i'll use it for wks. In fact all the bags i have bought has been my favourite cos its some kind of hard earn $$$ ;)

See, even my new bags don't steal the spotlight. Maybe it's my holy grail of bags!

Well, prior to joining this forum I carried the same purse for weeks...then I was re-introduced to my love of bags, and I've carried 3 different ones within the past 3 days! :biggrin:

I'm too lazy (and usually running too late) to change bags every day. Sometimes I plan my outfit around which bag is already loaded and ready to go...