Which color is better for rouette

• Tan/black

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • All black

Votes: 18 52.9%

• Total voters
T
I second this.

I owned the Rouette for a short bit and would say that the capacity for the Rouette is similar to the LV Neverfull PM. The longer strap makes for a really comfortable and cute length when worn doubled-up on the shoulder. It’s a cute tote for work or a day out. But not a mommy bag.
Thank you. I will definitely consider everyones opinion. Also height reference i am
5ft. If i put the strap messenger? Will it go below my knee?

T

Thank you. I will definitely consider everyones opinion. Also height reference i am
5ft. If i put the strap messenger? Will it go below my knee?
The drop of the Rouette shoulder strap is 21” if using as a single strap. When I wear it crossbody, the top of the bag hits the top of my hip bone and I’m 5’8” for reference. If I were to lower it 8” (to account for your height), the bottom of the bag would fall just above my knee.

When I bought this bag, I thought I would wear it primarily as a crossbody bag, but in actuality, I prefer to double up the straps and wear it under my arm. I like having the option to go crossbody if I need use of both arms but it’s rare that I wear it that way.

Reactions: MAGALI06
The drop of the Rouette shoulder strap is 21” if using as a single strap. When I wear it crossbody, the top of the bag hits the top of my hip bone and I’m 5’8” for reference. If I were to lower it 8” (to account for your height), the bottom of the bag would fall just above my knee.

When I bought this bag, I thought I would wear it primarily as a crossbody bag, but in actuality, I prefer to double up the straps and wear it under my arm. I like having the option to go crossbody if I need use of both arms but it’s rare that I wear it that way.
Thank you so much. Now i have to take this into account.

Reactions: Lillianlm
I would have never found that.:giggle: I found it! Thanks so much! What are your thoughts on using it? Wear and tear? I got the same color!
The Rouette was the first Goyard bag that I bought. Now I have 3 more - the Plumet, an MM Artois and a PM Anjou. I’ve been very happy with the Rouette (and the others, as well). I’ve had the Rouette for a couple of years and it’s held up very well, although I don’t use it every day and I use an organizer to keep it clean. When I bought it, I thought I’d mostly wear it crossbody but in actuality I tend to wear it with the straps doubled up under my arm. It’s a great size and a very wearable bag. Enjoy your new purchase!

The Rouette was the first Goyard bag that I bought. Now I have 3 more - the Plumet, an MM Artois and a PM Anjou. I’ve been very happy with the Rouette (and the others, as well). I’ve had the Rouette for a couple of years and it’s held up very well, although I don’t use it every day and I use an organizer to keep it clean. When I bought it, I thought I’d mostly wear it crossbody but in actuality I tend to wear it with the straps doubled up under my arm. It’s a great size and a very wearable bag. Enjoy your new purchase!
Wow that's a great collection. I only have the St. Louis GM which i use as a travel/work bag. Can I ask which organizer you use? Thanks for sharing your experience!:heart:

Wow that's a great collection. I only have the St. Louis GM which i use as a travel/work bag. Can I ask which organizer you use? Thanks for sharing your experience!:heart:
For my Rouette, I use an insert called VIP Tintamar that was given to me years ago. I recently bought an insert for my new Anjou that was recommended on this forum called iN. Purse Organizer. I bought it on Amazon and love it. The medium size fit the Anjou but it’s too large for the Rouette; however it comes in a small size which may work. If the dimensions of the small are right, buy it! It’s inexpensive, lightweight and has plenty of pockets.

For my Rouette, I use an insert called VIP Tintamar that was given to me years ago. I recently bought an insert for my new Anjou that was recommended on this forum called iN. Purse Organizer. I bought it on Amazon and love it. The medium size fit the Anjou but it’s too large for the Rouette; however it comes in a small size which may work. If the dimensions of the small are right, buy it! It’s inexpensive, lightweight and has plenty of pockets.
I will look for it. Thanks so much for all your help!

Which organiser do you use? Do you mind sharing the link? I recently got a Rouette too and need an organiser.

Which organiser do you use? Do you mind sharing the link? I recently got a Rouette too and need an organiser.
It’s a Tintamar VIP organizer. A friend from Australia gave it to me about 10 years ago. I can’t find an Amazon link - perhaps it’s no longer made - but if you check eBay, you might be able to find one.