Planning for my first LV. Should I get Speedy 25 or 30? (I'm 5'7)

i strongly dislike the 25. it just doesn't look like a regular speedy. totally go for the 30. im 5'8, and my friend has the 25 and it looks wierd on me. she can work it, only because she is 5'2 and incredibly tiny

Speedy 30 :love: . I just bought one and it's waiting to be unwrapped on Christmas day.

I also have the Mini Lin 30 and a Damier 25. It's got to be some sort of optical illusion but for some reason the Mono 25 looks smaller to me than the Damier 25. :shrugs:

Speedy 30 :love: . I just bought one and it's waiting to be unwrapped on Christmas day.

I also have the Mini Lin 30 and a Damier 25. It's got to be some sort of optical illusion but for some reason the Mono 25 looks smaller to me than the Damier 25. :shrugs:

oh! did you get the monogram or the damier? first i wanted the monogram in the 25 then i decided i wanted the damier now im getting the 30 in damier

I am 5'4 and carry the damier speedy 30 and love it. The 25 just seemed really small to me although it did look like it would hold more than you would think. I tend to carry a lot around though--I fill my 30 up with no problem!