Planner/ organizers.. do you prefer the big ones or the small ones?

I have a 4 x 6 Filofax. This is the perfect size IMO as it's not too small so I don't skimp on what i need to write, and not too big so it goes in nearly all my bags or my laptop briefcase just fine!

i used 2 always use bigger ones then i bought an adorable coach one in the smallest size cause it was adorable and pink leather and now im sooo glad i got this one, i realize now that even for school i really dont need all the xtra room in the large one, the small size is actually perfect! :smile:

I have a 4 x 6 Filofax. This is the perfect size IMO as it's not too small so I don't skimp on what i need to write, and not too big so it goes in nearly all my bags or my laptop briefcase just fine!

Correction! Guess mine is actually a 5 x 7 Filofax, sorry. I have it in black. My old one (dark green leather) died after 10 years of hard core use so it was a fun splurge getting a new one! :tup:. www.filofaxusa.com.

I like to use a small planner so i can throw it in any handbag I'm carrying to jot down things. I also can't use one with rings because I'm a leftie and it's too awkward.

I use to use a large planner until I bought my treo now I just use outlook for my planner. However, I still carry a small organizer(4x6) for note and other things.

I use a small one because if it is too, then I won't carry it as much, which defeats the purpose for me. If I don't have it on me, I won't enter stuff in it.

I prefer a small one to carry around, but usually have a large one at work for work related appointments. But my Blackberry eliminates most of that. I would totally recommend a Blackberry or Treo or iPhone to anyone who likes to be organised. You cannot imagine the number of times I have been grateful to have internet access and my emails in the palm of my hand. Very useful!