Planner/ organizers.. do you prefer the big ones or the small ones?

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. planners/ organizers...

do you prefer the ones that are like 3x 5 or the ones that are like 4x 8?

the ones that are small or the big ones?

2. I like the small ones for personal stuff, and the big ones for work/school.

3. I have a 4 x 6 Filofax. This is the perfect size IMO as it's not too small so I don't skimp on what i need to write, and not too big so it goes in nearly all my bags or my laptop briefcase just fine!

4. I have a GM LV mono agenda for desk & a smaller for handbag but have to say I prefer the large. hate trying to write in small agendas

5. I use a 5x8 agenda. It's a bit big but I usually usee bigger bags so it fits in.

6. i used 2 always use bigger ones then i bought an adorable coach one in the smallest size cause it was adorable and pink leather and now im sooo glad i got this one, i realize now that even for school i really dont need all the xtra room in the large one, the small size is actually perfect! :smile:

7. A small one, but then again I don't use it much... I alaways froget to write in it which defeats the purpose

8. I use a 5x8 filofax. the smaller ones just seem fiddly to write in!

9. Correction! Guess mine is actually a 5 x 7 Filofax, sorry. I have it in black. My old one (dark green leather) died after 10 years of hard core use so it was a fun splurge getting a new one! :tup:. www.filofaxusa.com.
    [​IMG]

10. I like to use a small planner so i can throw it in any handbag I'm carrying to jot down things. I also can't use one with rings because I'm a leftie and it's too awkward.

11. I use to use a large planner until I bought my treo now I just use outlook for my planner. However, I still carry a small organizer(4x6) for note and other things.

12. I use the small one, i.e. Hermes GM Zip. It can fit in both my shopping bag and office bag. I find it practical with the zip around.

13. i like my small LV mono agenda. fits in my purse!

14. I use a small one because if it is too, then I won't carry it as much, which defeats the purpose for me. If I don't have it on me, I won't enter stuff in it.

15. I prefer a small one to carry around, but usually have a large one at work for work related appointments. But my Blackberry eliminates most of that. I would totally recommend a Blackberry or Treo or iPhone to anyone who likes to be organised. You cannot imagine the number of times I have been grateful to have internet access and my emails in the palm of my hand. Very useful!