Planes,Trains & Automobiles...traveling with your B-Bag

I bought my Work bag in Paris and started using it the next day, it was wonderful as I had a lot to carry, scarf, cardigan, bottled water and etc. Then I used my Velo for my recent Bali trip since I don't have to carry that much but big enough for everything I need.
Of course it was bit heartache to put my new Work on the floor for the entire flight from Paris back (I was able to put the Velo on my lap) and not to mention putting them through the x-ray belt!! Those are mini heart attack moments!! :wtf:
I'd say, if you're not sure about the places you're going, just don't bring it~ :nogood: I know it's hard to part with our Bal

I got one of the 'oversized hobos' in Anthra from Bluefly a while back when they got in a bunch of new stock. I think it may actually be a mens bag.
Anyway, just used it as my carry-on, and it worked fabulously!!
Great size to stow away extra stuff if needed and I quite like the shoulder strap! It's wide, so it doesn't dig into your shoulder if you have a lot of stuff in it.
I highly recommend! I'm so happy that I found (and kept) this bag!

http://www.bluefly.com/Balenciaga-b...-oversized-hobo/cat60024/306950601/detail.fly

this is such an unusual style~ I wonder how it looks when carry by the handles
got any mod pic?? :smile:

Bal bags are tougher than you think! :biggrin:

I guess in every country, the general rule is that if you go to not so well known areas then it's better to bring a simple bag.

If you're going to be in the main shopping malls and whatnot (i.e. Plaza 66 in Shanghai), then it'll be safe to use even birkins, etc.

All in all, just be aware of your surroundings and do simple things like keep the bag zipped, etc. :flowers:

Thanks for your advice. This time I'm travelling to Beijing and Xian, I guess touristy spots are generally safer?

Of course it was bit heartache to put my new Work on the floor for the entire flight from Paris back (I was able to put the Velo on my lap) and not to mention putting them through the x-ray belt!! Those are mini heart attack moments!! :wtf:
I'd say, if you're not sure about the places you're going, just don't bring it~ :nogood: I know it's hard to part with our Bal

I know right! it's difficult to part with my bbag. :sweatdrop: It's so smooshy and convenient and pretty, the list goes on.....

Thanks for your advice. This time I'm travelling to Beijing and Xian, I guess touristy spots are generally safer?

I know right! it's difficult to part with my bbag. :sweatdrop: It's so smooshy and convenient and pretty, the list goes on.....
I've not been to Xian but will you be travelling lots on the tube in Beijing? They make you put your bags through the scanners before you enter the gates each time, so it's painful to subject your bal to that for numerous trips.