placing a birkin order

duchessofs, is your H store a franchise store? There are very few of these around. And I hear that store credits with franchise stores cannot be used at the other franchise stores, and also Hermes owned stores.

Hi MrsSparkles,
My store is a franchise store and it is in the United States. I live in Canada and did have a store credit that I was told I could use in Canada or any Hermes
location. The owner of my store had lived in Paris before moving to the USA.
I do not know very much about the ins and outs of Hermes,but I can tell you from what I have learned is that not just anyone can aquire an Hermes franchise.
Cheers.

I will be going to Paris this September and wondered how I can go about getting a Kelly or a Birkin. I am a new Hermes fan, and heard that it is rather complicated as you need to wait for them. Does it apply to all Hermes bags ? Also, I know they come in various colours and leathers, which is a popular one? Any assistance would be great!!

I will be going to Paris this September and wondered how I can go about getting a Kelly or a Birkin. I am a new Hermes fan, and heard that it is rather complicated as you need to wait for them. Does it apply to all Hermes bags ? Also, I know they come in various colours and leathers, which is a popular one? Any assistance would be great!!

I don't have any info for u re Paris, but if u checkout the Hermes reference threads, u will find everything u need to know re colors,leathers, styles! Good luck!:smile:

I just discovered this forum and would like to share some ordering experience to u guys.

Building relationship with SA is not too hard as u guys thought. My friends bought some accessories from H store, then she started placing order of birkin bag last year, 5 months later, she got her first birkin bag. Surprisingly, sometimes she goes to H store and just check out the shop, the sales greeted her nicely and bring out the birkin bag automatically. That's surprised her a lot..

A year later, I asked her a favour and make another order of birkin bag on behalf of me. Last week, she got the call from H store and it is ready to pick up. We have been wait less than a year to have the bag.

We have asked how frequent we could order the bag, the sales said usually once a year, but they are willing to call us when there's bags coming into the store.

I wish people who are waiting for the bag could have the bag asap

I just discovered this forum and would like to share some ordering experience to u guys.

Building relationship with SA is not too hard as u guys thought. My friends bought some accessories from H store, then she started placing order of birkin bag last year, 5 months later, she got her first birkin bag. Surprisingly, sometimes she goes to H store and just check out the shop, the sales greeted her nicely and bring out the birkin bag automatically. That's surprised her a lot..

A year later, I asked her a favour and make another order of birkin bag on behalf of me. Last week, she got the call from H store and it is ready to pick up. We have been wait less than a year to have the bag.

We have asked how frequent we could order the bag, the sales said usually once a year, but they are willing to call us when there's bags coming into the store.

I wish people who are waiting for the bag could have the bag asap

Littledoll1113, thank you for sharing your experience. It certainly gives me hope :P. Do you mind telling me which H store that you dealt with? Thanks much!!!