pix of white fall 06!

Your brand new white bag looks great on you chaussurewhore!

Are you going to use any condiitioner or product, e.g. AG or Lubriderm or will you just spray the bag?

The reason I ask is, because I only sprayed my white bag and I wonder if using another product in addition to the spray would be help to keep the bag white longer? Hope my question makes sense.

winona77 said:
perfect!!! I want the bag and the mirror!!!
no bruchetta anytime soon.
:lol::lol: :lol: :lol: thank duck and winona, you can bet that bag will be in its on personalized protection device for restaurant visits... and win, i dont know if you can tell from pix, but mirror is in a black leather frame with contrasting stitching, very selleria. thank you, i love it too.:heart:

thanks pup and layla!:heart:
layla, i only spray my white bags with AG, no condtioner. i use lubriderm on scratches only. i compared this color to my 05 white work and this one is slightly brighter bc it is brand new, but white work is doing ok with just sporadic spraying, nothing heavy duty. i will try to post a pix of white work next to this one...

chaussurewhore said:
thanks pup and layla!:heart:
layla, i only spray my white bags with AG, no condtioner. i use lubriderm on scratches only. i compared this color to my 05 white work and this one is slightly brighter bc it is brand new, but white work is doing ok with just sporadic spraying, nothing heavy duty. i will try to post a pix of white work next to this one...

Sage advice chaussrewhore. I'll look forward to your post of the white work when you get the chance. Thanks for your reply. :flowers: Enjoy your bag!

chaussurewhore said:
layla, here you go until i take new ones.:heart:

Thank you for taking the time to post your adorable picture chaussurewhore. It is a beautiful bag and the leather looks divine.

p.s.
I enjoy the darling Teddy and B bag photos.
I pose my cat with stuffed animals and other props for photos (much to his chagrin).