Scarves *Pirouette au Galop* love affair :)

With your coloring, you can wear either, but the beige (naturel / oatmeal) looks the most harmonious with what you are wearing. My personal preference would be the beige, but I am someone who always gravitates towards a great neutral or monochromatic piece, because they work in both casual and dressier situations- neutral always looks elegant. I reach for my naturel (beige) background GMs more than any other. My suggestion is to try them again with a different outfit and determine which one would prove most wearable. I can promise that your first won't be your last!

As others have suggested, both are gorgeous! That said, I really love the beige one as I do also tend to gravitate towards neutrals more than anything else. You really can't go wrong with either though. Good luck deciding and welcome to the CSGM club! They are so addictive. I started off with one a few years ago now I have more than 15. Yikes! Gotta love that Hermes slippery slope!! :shocked::nuts::heart:

Thank you @zeitaku :hugs:

I do wear lots of white all year round and denim shorts in summer is practically my uniform.

My dilemma is that whilst the Blanc is great for more summery season, do you wear cashmere scarf in summer?
We also get really hot days here down under - scarf is the last thing I would want to add to my outfit :biggrin:

Having said that, I just love the different colour prints on the Blanc more than the beige!
:doh:
Ack!!!! So hard to choose!

Haha!
The jacket is Balenciaga - quite old actually! I think from 2006 when it was made in that colour zipper :smile:

I bought my first CSGM a few weeks ago (Samourais) and it is too hot in NYC to wear it now. Even in the evenings. I don't expect to get much use from it until fall, but I am really looking forward to it!

I think the advice to follow your heart, especially for your first CSGM, is great guidance.

I thought your jacket was Balenciaga! I love it. And the fit on your shoulders is impeccable.

Do let us know which you choose. Both are beautiful. Have fun!

Reactions: aki_sato
I'd say beige if you'll be wearing it with blacks but honestly I love the Blanc so much! Do you think you'd get more use from the beige? Sorry I'm not so helpful my first inclination is beige though

As a fellow Aussie- I think it gets waaay too hot
To wear a CSGM in the summer - and I agree with most here that the beige is a softer look on you - and depending where in Australia - definitely the beige ...

I have the white one and love it. The sketches of the muti-colored horses makes it more interesting when tied. I love how it transforms into colorful scribbles. Just enough pops of colors without being overwhelming. I wear mine in winter with dark blue and burgundy.
Have fun deciding. Both are fabulous.

It's a tough choice and you can't go wrong with either, but I second @Ladybaga and would totally wear it year round too. Great tying skills too btw! :smile:

Thank you @Ladybaga :hugs:

My dilemma is exactly what you wrote!
I just love the multi coloured horses than the beige more monochrome horses prints.

Thank you for sharing your outfit selection to wear with this CW.
Whilst I have no burgundy, I have few navy :smile:

Have you perhaps posted any mod pics for me to admire somewhere on the H forum? :girlsigh:
I have worn this with navy, denim, and burgundy but the only pics I have are ones with me wearing green and one with a dark brown leather jacket. Here are the pics. 327EEE80-8196-444A-BB24-8715705D862E.jpeg67FBA8E3-E17A-428C-9CB9-5D1C4341EF61.jpeg

Love the modeling shots @Ladybaga!

I have the white and love it, wear it with jeans in the winter. That said, I also have the marine / beige which serves as my neutral one.

They both look nice on you, but might be leaning towards the beige with the jacket...

You look lovely in both of them, but to me the beige is a more sophisticated look. Plus it's terrific with your skin tone. I wouldn't be able to wear that shade of beige, but you definitely can wear those warm tones.

I agree with others who say that the blanc is more of a summer look. But where you live, doesn't it get awfully hot in the summertime? So a CSGM would leave you sweltering! Just another reason to consider the beige one, especially for your first CSGM.

I think it also depends on what colors you typically wear in the winter. The beige looks amazing with your black jacket. It would also be good with navy, brown, cream, olive, rust, and any of the other "natural" shades. It wouldn't be as good with "jewel" shades like emerald, turquoise, ruby, cobalt, and so on. So there's that.

Good luck making your decision... do keep us posted! :smile: