Pink or black?

Thank you thank you! You are all so helpful. The pink is more if a bubblegum color. I live in the midwest, where it snows 1/2 of the year, and it's cloudy for the other half. I probably should get the black.

Doesn't it figure that I have the Saks egc and the pink bag is at NM?

I myself would pick the black one... BUT, it sounds like you love pink. Then you should get the pink. The black one will always be there, you can always get it at a later time.... Good luck!

Since it's not pale pink, let me turn around. Bubblegum is going to be even hard to come by since it's not a color that Chanel does regularly. Since it's a vibrant shade versus pale pink, it's not going to look out of place in the winter.

Black is the staple; it's always available. You'll be paying more for it later, sad to say.

Since it's not pale pink, let me turn around. Bubblegum is going to be even hard to come by since it's not a color that Chanel does regularly. Since it's a vibrant shade versus pale pink, it's not going to look out of place in the winter.

Black is the staple; it's always available. You'll be paying more for it later, sad to say.
Jmen, thanks for the imput! The color pink that I am looking at is a pale, bubblegum color. It's not the vibrant, darker pink that a few of the pfers have [Sophia and Fieryfashionist]. I would not wear it in the snow during the day, since it is such a light color. I think it would be good for a dinner bag in the winter and a day to day bag in the summer. If I buy it now, I'd put it away until I go away warm or spring break. I just wish that NM had a gift card again. These bags went on sale at Saks in June!!! I was told that most of the sa's bought them up!:sad:

The black is so versatile and I get so much varied use out of my black medium flap, but... there's something about the right shade of pink. It might be more limiting but if you love the color I say go for the pink. You can always get a black flap some other time. Good luck with your decision and please post pics!

The black is so versatile and I get so much varied use out of my black medium flap, but... there's something about the right shade of pink. It might be more limiting but if you love the color I say go for the pink. You can always get a black flap some other time. Good luck with your decision and please post pics!
AWWW, You ladies are so sweet. Thank you so much! I'm really thinkin hard about the pink, especially since I can use the black ultimate soft every day. After looking at the beautiful jumbos, I may go with that size.:graucho:

i m not a girly girl so i'd get black, but it sounds like you are really falling for the pink so you should go with what you love. and the basic black will always be there...

ps: i'd make one girly girl exception though for a blush bag :drool:

i m not a girly girl so i'd get black, but it sounds like you are really falling for the pink so you should go with what you love. and the basic black will always be there...

ps: i'd make one girly girl exception though for a blush bag :drool:
You know, I think I came across a blush during my neverending search for color. There are some Saks stores that may have it in lamb.