Pink Optic Styles

Hi everyone! :smile:

I'm new here....just found the forum yesterday. Can't wait to look around!

Is there someplace that lists the different styles that have been available in the past for a particular pattern?

I really want a pink optic purse but I want to be sure that I get the one I would like the best.

Thanks for any help!
Lisa

Hi and welcome! I saw pink, white and lavender optic items at the Burlington, WA outlet last Friday. They have mostly small hobos and small double handle totes.

I saw some pink optic this week at my outlet so you may want to call yours and see what styles they have left.

Aileen

Thanks Aileen. I was at the outlet yesterday and the only one they had was a small one with a ladybug. I def need something much bigger. I carry a bunch of junk with me!

What is the deal with the ladybug anyway?

I think Coach is discontinuing Optic, so that means you could find a great deal on one at an outlet!
Actually, Coach is coming out with a new optic with leather straps somewhat like that Gucci braided one in Khaki, probably black and what they call a blue Denim in the late Summer. My SA showed me pictures or sketches. She had ordered the blue, but it was a light blue like a year or so ago ...not the denim she had expected....so you optic lovers...get ready...