Pink Martha & magenta Hanover - here they are! Pics.

Wow- can't explain it but i have strange desire to lick your marta (i always thought it was called martha!!)- colour reminds me of strawberry opal fruit! Hanover in Magenta is extremely striking!:woohoo:

Martha - marta who cares !!!!

Marta - thats what I`ii be when I run out of Money from buying all these bags !!

Wow- can't explain it but i have strange desire to lick your marta (i always thought it was called martha!!)- colour reminds me of strawberry opal fruit! Hanover in Magenta is extremely striking!:woohoo:

Sorry- having a dippy moment! It is a martha!!!!!!!! It's just on a previous post everyone referred to it as marta and confused the heck out of me. Anyhow- lovely bag!!!!

sarajane (or should I call you barbie???)- does DH know yet??????

Sorry- having a dippy moment! It is a martha!!!!!!!! It's just on a previous post everyone referred to it as marta and confused the heck out of me. Anyhow- lovely bag!!!!

sarajane (or should I call you barbie???)- does DH know yet??????

Definitely Barbie - went out and bought a pink mobile phone this afternoon! :confused1:
Bags are stashed away safely at the back of my wardrobe! DH blissfully unaware and that's how I plan to keep it for a while. ;)

Hanover is going to be a tricky one - hardly under the radar is it?!
I think I'm going to have to use it selectively when he's at work and shove it back in the cupboard, then bring it out around June as my 'birthday present'. That should work!

Jo - Have fun choosing that Antony tomorrow!

Hanover is going to be a tricky one - hardly under the radar is it?!
I think I'm going to have to use it selectively when he's at work and shove it back in the cupboard, then bring it out around June as my 'birthday present'. That should work!

Jo - Have fun choosing that Antony tomorrow!

Thanks- think I'm going to come away with either black Antony or joel or possibly a choco joel - ooh dunno!!! Any advice SJ??:nuts:

Thanks- think I'm going to come away with either black Antony or joel or possibly a choco joel - ooh dunno!!! Any advice SJ??:nuts:

I preferred the Antony to the Joel when I saw them, there was something a bit flimsy about the Joel. The Antony was lovely. Both choc and black are fab. Personally I get more use out of black but that's all a-changing now I'm up to my neck in pink! :nuts:
Anyway, it's all very well me sitting here pontificating as I'm totally hopeless when it comes to deciding when I'm in front of the bags - just go on gut instinct and get the one you love! :yes:
Have fun and let us know what you get!

I preferred the Antony to the Joel when I saw them, there was something a bit flimsy about the Joel. The Antony was lovely. Both choc and black are fab. Personally I get more use out of black but that's all a-changing now I'm up to my neck in pink! :nuts:
Anyway, it's all very well me sitting here pontificating as I'm totally hopeless when it comes to deciding when I'm in front of the bags - just go on gut instinct and get the one you love! :yes:
Have fun and let us know what you get!

Thanks SJ! Staying overnight in London tomorrow so won't be able to update you guys until saturday!!:P