Pink and Burnt Orange Reveal....

I am just sitting here with my head spinning. Which color do I want??? HOW can I gather up that much in a hurry if DH says no....lol...how many units of plasma would it take to make enough to get one? How much would my kids go for on the black market? (I'M KIDDING THERE!!!!)
LOL!!!! I have lost my mind over this bag. :smile:

plasma for sure and if your cell counts are really high, they pay you more (know someone who got $500 once!)

I'm also thinking that I'll figure out my DF's race schedule (last year b/c he was away a lot, he felt guilty and bought me a coach bag so I may be able to sucker another one out of him) - I just don't want to put it on the CC!! I hate doing that :sad:

Very pretty bags! And you are getting the black too!! Lucky you! I love them, but they aren't quite big enough for me I don't think...which is a good thing in a way! If they were bigger I'd be obsessing over how I could manage to get one! Congrats on your lovely new bags!!

I have to say these bags are very deceiving, they hold alot!!! I will be sure to put my normal stuff i have that I carry around - you can see tonite how much they hold. They are very deep....

Those are very pretty!!! If there are any left come outlet time, I just might get one. I can't spend over $400 on one bag, my husband would just shot me!! Plus I am so wish wash about a lot of my purchases anyway, It is best for me to wait.

Congrats!! :tup:

I love both of your bags. Congrats on your awesome purchases. Finally Coach
has made something that I like! If Macy's gets this bag in either patent or leather
I will be ordering this for Friends and Family in early May.

pursegal, I love your bags!

I just received my burnt orange and she's gorgeous! My pink patent arrives on Monday, can hardly wait since your pics of the pink look so pretty!!!

I love the style, and it was definitely worth the wait...